• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexShocker.com

General discussions of a financial company
Recent Tests

It is strange that there almost no posts on this forum.
Has some one tested this Expert Advisor recently (during the last two months) ?
Based on this robot´s good performance it is somehow strange that the vendor does not provide the refund option.
Any comment about the installation process ?
Thanks

Why is FPA only trading EU and UC using Shocker? It is supposed to work on 6 pairs!! Are the other pairs losers?

I just got shocker last week. I think the pairs you choose should really be based on the spread of your broaker.

I am testing eurusd usdchf and gbpusd on a live account with 0.1 lot. So very little risk. I might chose other pairs. However I understand that the EA test is on a broker demo with only 1 pip spread on all pairs. I might be wrong however.

I just got shocker last week. I think the pairs you choose should really be based on the spread of your broaker.

I am testing eurusd usdchf and gbpusd on a live account with 0.1 lot. So very little risk. I might chose other pairs. However I understand that the EA test is on a broker demo with only 1 pip spread on all pairs. I might be wrong however.

Any luck with Forex Shocker?

Hi Jason, I also followed with Francois Rivard's question. How did you do on your Forex Shocker robot so far?

One thing, I'm very curious about is, FPA has been testing it since May of 2009 and it is still running thru demo acct. And this review discussion forum only have few traders posted anything about this robot. My conclusion is either a lot of traders are making a lot of money with it so, they don't want public to know and decide to NOT write any review about it. Or, due to the demo acct. testing, not many traders bother to post anything about it. I hope this robot is not another typical scam.

I really look forward to hear from your result, Jason :)

Thanks,
HK

I've been testing this on my live MBT account and can assure you I'm not getting the same results as the on the FPA demo.
I have many more losers and over the past couple of weeks its losing a small amount rather than making the gains shown on the demo account.
Something very strange going on here in my opinion.

I've been testing this on my live MBT account and can assure you I'm not getting the same results as the on the FPA demo.
I have many more losers and over the past couple of weeks its losing a small amount rather than making the gains shown on the demo account.

Hi GS,

Thanks for the heads up. Glad I still haven't try Forex Shocker with real $ yet. By the way, have you ever try Sive's signal to trade? Like this one:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/<wbr>forex-forum/sive-morten-<wbr>analysis/15352-eur-usd-daily-<wbr>video-may-20-2011-a.html

If so, how did you do so far?

Wish many profit trades will coming to you.

Cheers,
HK

Hi GS,

I've replied your post earlier but still waiting for the forum moderator to approve and post it on the board. I don't why. Anyway, just want to say thanks for your heads up. Glad I still haven't try real $ with Forex Shocker.

Wish you will have many more profits on your way.

Cheers,
HK

Back