• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexShockwave.com

General discussions of a financial company
Possible Scam

I grabbed this one in haste.. Doh..

Anyway.. It does not seem to trade at all. After 3 days. Still nothing.

Also ALL of the email addresses relating to support or anything for that matter bounce back. There is nobody there..

Starting to smell like a real scam.. I guess I will reverse via Clickbank..

I may post this again when sure under the scam section

Forex Shockwave does work.

I bought Forex Shockwave when it came out and have had nothing but positive results if you go to my blog forexsettings.blogspot.com I have a screen shot of my progress. I started with $1,000.00 account and have made 8 trades since 8-18-2010. My balance is now $1,655.54. I had the setting set for 1 trade a day that's why it only had 1 trade every day. I set it at 5 so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Forex Shockwave making $1,000.00 a week!!!

Wow!!! Forex Shockwave is on a roll made another 4 trades that Profited me $238.40 with a total balance of $2,058.18. Thats a extra $1,000 a week. Check out my blog to see the results yourself!!! CLICK HERE

Wow!!! Forex Shockwave is on a roll made another 4 trades that Profited me $238.40 with a total balance of $2,058.18. Thats a extra $1,000 a week. Check out my blog to see the results yourself!!! CLICK HERE

Help needed

Hi Guys,

A friend helped me make payment by credit card and he cant seem to find the download page after making the payment.

I have the receipt from clickbank but cant find a members page or anywhere that requires proof of payment so as to download the EA.

Also, Justin Perez admin@forexshockwave.com does not work. It keeps bouncing back.

Please can anyone help with the download page address or a workable email address for Justin Perez and his crew.

I have bought this EA for over a week now but have not received it.

Thanks guys

Help needed

Hi Tokmat,

I paid for this EA but cant seem to find any download page.

I have the clickbank receipt with me but non of Justin Perez email I have works.

Could you please help me with the members page or download link so I can download it with my clickbank details.

Thanks a bunch.

Are you part of the scam too daytrader09

Are you part of the forex shockwave scam too daytrader09. Your site is just another sales site for shockwave.

You have not posted any results like you claim here. Dare I say it.. yes.. I assume your results are just fake too.

Maybe stop posting your sales pitch here unless you can back it up and even perhaps sort out all the fake email addresses used by these scammers

The robot (if you get it at all) does not trade.

Back