• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexShockwave.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Guys,

A friend helped me make payment by credit card and he cant seem to find the download page after making the payment.

I have the receipt from clickbank but cant find a members page or anywhere that requires proof of payment so as to download the EA.

Also, Justin Perez admin@forexshockwave.com does not work. It keeps bouncing back.

Please can anyone help with the download page address or a workable email address for Justin Perez and his crew.

I have bought this EA for over a week now but have not received it.

Thanks guys

Hi jay4real.. If and when I get a reply or response I will let you know.

I can tell you that I did manage to get a copy of the robot, but I did not receive any of the promised bonuses.

ALL of the email addresses provided are fake and as you have noticed just bounce back (never a good sign).

AND... the robot does not actually do anything. That is to say it does not trade... It seems to be capable of trading in back testing but just not real trading..

I will post any change to this.

Forex Shockwave ???

I got the EA....Tried it out for 6Hrs now and just two trades so far. Well, it was actually on sell trade on the GBP/USD 15M and got out of the trade after $50 profit when that pair has actually put in more than 60pips after the exit.

It has put in only one trade despite my setting for a max of 4. Dont know yet but I will keep trying it out on my demo for now.

I cant get why Justin Perez....I think thats his name, does not respond to emails. No support from these guys whatsoever.

Cheers.

Hey...Thanks.

Finally got the download....I have not tried it on live....Guess I wont.

I tried it on demo and I think even on demo, it should have done more than two trades.....based on its hype.....but I guess one of those....????;)

Cheers

this is not real to me

I bought this product from the day it came out but up until now i have not been able to make a single trade on this , i have complained to their support team but no response , fellow traders stay away from this Justin and team .

Can anyone help me on how i can get back my refund through click back .their email that i have is a no reply one . secondly is there any proven EA out there please let me know thanks

Hi jay4real. Glad to hear you got your download. Even more surprised to see that your version actually managed to place a trade, even on a demo account. My version will not place a trade at all..!!!

Hi ugofx... I see you have the same problem as me. The robot just will not trade.. And yes there is no support and generally the email addresses given by the makers (scammers) of shockwave are just fake addresses anyway. To get the clickbank refund.. You need to go to clickbank itself. I think you then enter the receipt number for the item you are requesting a refund for. Then wait. Don't bother trying to contact the seller as you will not be able to.. Like I said.. The addresses are fake.

Let us know how you go.

And as far as a working EA that actually makes money.. I am losing hope about finding one. I am thinking I may need to make one myself.. I have many years programming experience C, C++, JavaME, so it can't be that hard really.. These robot are just supposed to follow defined trading rules.. I.e Emulate yourself as a trader.. Well, if it can be defined.... It can be programmed.

well

HI BenIsHere,

Thanks for your wonderful peace of advice , i cant understand how people can just make up some garbage and call it EA , sell it to others , grab the money and just watch all these complaints yet they do nothing . we need to find out a way of tracking these thieves .

i will try and get through to the click bank and hopefully i can invest this money into some other EA

No I'm not with the Forex Shockwave scam. How are my results fake I don't even know how to make a fake result. Search Forex Shockwave on youtube and I have a video of it. I don't know how I could fake a video. Heres more results from today and yesterday also I will make another video of this weeks results on Friday.
Proof.jpg

I have been using Forex Shockwave since it came out and I back tested it and the results where not what they said but after hours of adjusting settings I got it to work like it should right now I have had 20 winning trades and zero loses. I stated with $1,000 and now I'm at $2,249.88. You can check out my blog at Forex Winners & Settings Post a message if you would like to get my settings or if you haven't ordered Forex Shockwave then you can order it from me and you'll get the settings for free.

Proof.jpg

Interesting.... BUT

If the robot does not trade (and I am not alone with that problem) AND there is no tech support whatsoever AND the email addresses given by the developer are FAKE, then it seems highly unlikely that the results that you claim to have are worth anything at all.

Back testing worked for me too.. But the robot absolutely will not place any trades on a demo account let alone a live account, even for the same period as the back testing.

Let's be serious.. A developer that gives out fake email addresses is just plain dodgy.. everyone knows it.

How much money are you trading in demo account? If your trading $1,000 then set your lot size to 0.5 on the 15min chart.

Back