• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexShockwave.com

General discussions of a financial company
you can send me it my email is 100fasatnow2010@gmail.com

Hi daytrader09..

I tried to email the shock.zip but your email just bounced back.
See below:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

100fasatnow2010@gmail.com
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Why would that be???

OK.. Figured out the problem with your email address.. I think. So it has now been sent. Let me know if you don't get it.

Last edited:
Ok.. It seems that Daytrader07 has gone missing in action (MIA). Not surprising really.

I think we can now close this robot as being just a scam..

Tell me people.. Is it time to report this on the scam pages?

Ok.. It seems that Daytrader07 has gone missing in action (MIA). Not surprising really.

I think we can now close this robot as being just a scam..

Tell me people.. Is it time to report this on the scam pages?

Hi
I've just found your site and joined as I am sure I have been scammed with Shockwave.
I have tried to contact support via josh.harringly1@gmail.com and via fxshockwave2@gmail.com with no success.
I was intending to write to Josh Harringly at "Online Revolution, Old Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset BH16 6AQ, United Kingdom", but in view of other posters comments feel that would be a waste of time and effort so am contacting Clickbank for refunds, hopefully!
I was also conned into paying for what I thought was one weeks trial supply of trading advisories, which I have never received, only to find later that my CC account is being deducted £51.51/month, presumably for life!! for a non-existent service.
There was no mention of this on the offer page and I'd welcome any advice.
I'll follow up on any developments.

Hi mo smith,

Yes. It seem that this is a definite scam robot. Even when someone... eg. daytrader shown in previous posts claim to have a working robot. The reality is they are just trying to con more people into buying the robot because they actually sell it via their affiliate links.

daytrader has now disappeared as you can see.

With regard to a refund.. Yes just go straight through clickbank. You have tried to contact the vendor without success. (What a surprise)

BTW.. When I tried to get a refund via clickbank, the vendor denied it twice, but then gave in. So be persistent.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi mo smith,

Yes. It seem that this is a definite scam robot. Even when someone... eg. daytrader shown in previous posts claim to have a working robot. The reality is they are just trying to con more people into buying the robot because they actually sell it via their affiliate links.

daytrader has now disappeared as you can see.

With regard to a refund.. Yes just go straight through clickbank. You have tried to contact the vendor without success. (What a surprise)

BTW.. When I tried to get a refund via clickbank, the vendor denied it twice, but then gave in. So be persistent.

Let us know how it goes.

Hello again,
I'm happy to report that Clickbank promptly agreed my refunds and also cancelled the ongoing monthly payment, which is a great relief!
In future I'll check your site out first.

Sorry I havn't been on here for a while been busy working a new job so I havn't had time to update anything and my demo account was closed for some reason trying to figure that out. If you want to rule it out as a scam then do it thats fine by me I was just trying to show my results.

Hi all ... I had no luck at all with this EA. The manual has different settings to the EA and there is no support what so ever. I wated for weeks for a response and even sent a tech request via Clickbank. Still no response. I'd suggest that people stear clear of Justin Perez and Forex Shockwave.

Back