ForexSigma.com

NetWoofer

Private, 1st Class
Some of these reviews seem a bit too gushing to be real. But the Sigma test results certainly look good. So I am going to purchase it, run it on a demo account first and see the results.

gbi

Private
Some of these reviews seem a bit too gushing to be real. But the Sigma test results certainly look good. So I am going to purchase it, run it on a demo account first and see the results.

Hi Netwoofer. Any results from your test?

BigT1

Sergeant Major
BE AWARE THIS IS A MANUAL SYSTEM, NOT A ROBOTIC EXPERT ADVISOR.
Before purchasing be sure to click through on the "Terms" link at the bottom of the sales page and read them. This is an excerpt from them:

"As an independent and self-directed investor, you acknowledge that you, alone, shall be responsible for determining the suitability of your investment choices and investment strategies, and you understand that Forex Sigma is a manual trading system. Trades are entered by yourself manually and, thus, requires human intervention . . .

NetWoofer

Private, 1st Class
Hi Netwoofer. Any results from your test?
Sorry for the delay but I was held up by important family issues. I have signed up for Forex Sigma (multiple pairs). As hinted at by the sales page and not noticed by me, Sigma is a trade copier service, not a stand alone EA. As usual for this type of service, trade copier software for MT4 is provided. I will now start testing Sigma using microlots on a live account.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
BE AWARE THIS IS A MANUAL SYSTEM, NOT A ROBOTIC EXPERT ADVISOR.
Before purchasing be sure to click through on the "Terms" link at the bottom of the sales page and read them. This is an excerpt from them:

"As an independent and self-directed investor, you acknowledge that you, alone, shall be responsible for determining the suitability of your investment choices and investment strategies, and you understand that Forex Sigma is a manual trading system. Trades are entered by yourself manually and, thus, requires human intervention . . .

I think they modified that part. I don't see it now.

The sales page mentions both signals and EAs. It seems to be a trading algorithm with trades sent to clients via a slave EA trade copier.

KBFX

Recruit
I think they modified that part. I don't see it now.

The sales page mentions both signals and EAs. It seems to be a trading algorithm with trades sent to clients via a slave EA trade copier.

Looks like it's now a trade copier with no human intervention. Now, that's a different story.

BigT1

Sergeant Major
UPDATE: Though it took three written requests and many days to get any reply from Support, it appears this is now a Trade copier EA.
They make no apology for their inaccurate website, nor for their No Refund policy also buried in the Terms Page.
As to the deceptive "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" statement made on their sales page; when asked about it, they say it means "We are sure you will be happy with our service.".
There's something very dodgy about this vendor; but can't quite put my finger on it. No address, no details. Would love to hear from some current users.
I did get answers to some questions not dealt with on their Sales Page:
Yes - you can inhibit trade on selected pairs
Yes - you can inhibit trade direction.
Yes - you can apportion risk across the entire trading block relative to their risk level, but not on a pair-by-pair basis.

Last edited: