• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSigma.com

General discussions of a financial company
Some of these reviews seem a bit too gushing to be real. But the Sigma test results certainly look good. So I am going to purchase it, run it on a demo account first and see the results.

Some of these reviews seem a bit too gushing to be real. But the Sigma test results certainly look good. So I am going to purchase it, run it on a demo account first and see the results.

Hi Netwoofer. Any results from your test?

BE AWARE THIS IS A MANUAL SYSTEM, NOT A ROBOTIC EXPERT ADVISOR.
Before purchasing be sure to click through on the "Terms" link at the bottom of the sales page and read them. This is an excerpt from them:

"As an independent and self-directed investor, you acknowledge that you, alone, shall be responsible for determining the suitability of your investment choices and investment strategies, and you understand that Forex Sigma is a manual trading system. Trades are entered by yourself manually and, thus, requires human intervention . . .

Hi Netwoofer. Any results from your test?
Sorry for the delay but I was held up by important family issues. I have signed up for Forex Sigma (multiple pairs). As hinted at by the sales page and not noticed by me, Sigma is a trade copier service, not a stand alone EA. As usual for this type of service, trade copier software for MT4 is provided. I will now start testing Sigma using microlots on a live account.

BE AWARE THIS IS A MANUAL SYSTEM, NOT A ROBOTIC EXPERT ADVISOR.
Before purchasing be sure to click through on the "Terms" link at the bottom of the sales page and read them. This is an excerpt from them:

"As an independent and self-directed investor, you acknowledge that you, alone, shall be responsible for determining the suitability of your investment choices and investment strategies, and you understand that Forex Sigma is a manual trading system. Trades are entered by yourself manually and, thus, requires human intervention . . .

I think they modified that part. I don't see it now.

The sales page mentions both signals and EAs. It seems to be a trading algorithm with trades sent to clients via a slave EA trade copier.

I think they modified that part. I don't see it now.

The sales page mentions both signals and EAs. It seems to be a trading algorithm with trades sent to clients via a slave EA trade copier.

Looks like it's now a trade copier with no human intervention. Now, that's a different story.

UPDATE: Though it took three written requests and many days to get any reply from Support, it appears this is now a Trade copier EA.
They make no apology for their inaccurate website, nor for their No Refund policy also buried in the Terms Page.
As to the deceptive "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" statement made on their sales page; when asked about it, they say it means "We are sure you will be happy with our service.".
There's something very dodgy about this vendor; but can't quite put my finger on it. No address, no details. Would love to hear from some current users.
I did get answers to some questions not dealt with on their Sales Page:
Yes - you can inhibit trade on selected pairs
Yes - you can inhibit trade direction.
Yes - you can apportion risk across the entire trading block relative to their risk level, but not on a pair-by-pair basis.

Last edited:
Back