Forexsignal.com Scam

Shambhu Gautam

Recruit
I have subscribed for SMS Signals from Forex Signals | Forex Trade Signals | Forex Trading Signals - Forex Signal Alerts for 10 days Trial for 79 $ but to my surprise they did not sent a signal for the First Day. After I emailed them they started the signal on my email. They advertise to give signal to all over World. I am from India and subscribed for this reason that If i receive Forexsignal on SMS I will be alerted but the Forexsignal.com did not sent a single sms on Mobile.

I have this submission that if you are unable to provide the service you are promising on site then refund the amount.

I have asked for refund but they are not issuing it.

Forex Signals | Forex Trade Signals | Forex Trading Signals - Forex Signal Alerts is a Scam Site.

I have written an email to them on help@forexsignal.com, sales@forexsignal.com, contact@forexsignal.com:-
"Your Company is such a Fraud. When you are unable to give signals on Mobile then you have no right to Charge for the service you are not giving.

I will raise this issue in various sites about your scam.

Do refund otherwise I will raise this and tell others about your scam.

I am first of all complaining in Forexpeacearmy and them putting this issue on Complaint Board of other Forex sites.

Regards,

Shambhu Nath Gautam "

Now I request Forexpeace army to get my refund of 79$ as they are scammers.

I have written more than 3 emails asking for Refund.

All users of Forexpeacearmy - Beware of ForexSignal Scam -They are Scammers.