1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forexsignal.com Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Shambhu Gautam, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Shambhu Gautam

Shambhu Gautam Recruit

I have subscribed for SMS Signals from Forex Signals | Forex Trade Signals | Forex Trading Signals - Forex Signal Alerts for 10 days Trial for 79 $ but to my surprise they did not sent a signal for the First Day. After I emailed them they started the signal on my email. They advertise to give signal to all over World. I am from India and subscribed for this reason that If i receive Forexsignal on SMS I will be alerted but the Forexsignal.com did not sent a single sms on Mobile.

I have this submission that if you are unable to provide the service you are promising on site then refund the amount.

I have asked for refund but they are not issuing it.

Forex Signals | Forex Trade Signals | Forex Trading Signals - Forex Signal Alerts is a Scam Site.

I have written an email to them on help@forexsignal.com, sales@forexsignal.com, contact@forexsignal.com:-
    "Your Company is such a Fraud. When you are unable to give signals on Mobile then you have no right to Charge for the service you are not giving.

I will raise this issue in various sites about your scam.

Do refund otherwise I will raise this and tell others about your scam.

I am first of all complaining in Forexpeacearmy and them putting this issue on Complaint Board of other Forex sites.

Regards,

Shambhu Nath Gautam "

Now I request Forexpeace army to get my refund of 79$ as they are scammers.

I have written more than 3 emails asking for Refund.

All users of Forexpeacearmy - Beware of ForexSignal Scam -They are Scammers.