• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSignalLive.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hiccups

Dear FPA Friends,

I believe that the Human Expert Advisor (EA) that Mark Rayner offers has a great potential. Human EA means that the EA is a Human being.

As you can verify, the Human EA system allows one to reproduce the trades that Mr. Rayner does (automatically).

This is done through a clever interphase that needs to be implemented in the user's computer.

Therefore, I can envision that for newbies (and perhaps for more mature traders), this would be a fantastic investment because it is similar to having an Account Manager but with the significant difference that one would have the option to modify, and even override, the trades made by Mr. Rayner.

This latter aspect is important because, as the reviews in this FPA website show, Mr. Rayner results are not 100% and, as he points out, one should agree that nobody should expect that a trader be 100% right all the time.
Please, read the comments made by clients and the response by Mr. Rayner.
As you are obviously using the internet, you are clever enough to use your search engines to get a feeling for Mr. Rayner's services (past and present).
I will stop here the above discussion to go on to another aspect of Mr. Rayner's service.

Things seem to be looking up.
It recently came to my attention that a friend of ours had an unsavory experience.
Briefly, this person paid for the 7-day trial subscription but was charged for the trial plus the regular subscription.
It took quite a few e-mail messages to undue this situation.
I cannot especulate as to the reasons for this and I think it would not be productive.
Suffice to say, the situation was finally resolved on April 1st, 2010.

Fortunately for everyone,
Mr. Rayner just switched to a free trial option.
That is, now there is no need to use credit card, etc.
This will avoid any hassle for anyone.

Another service that Mr. Rayner offers is participation in the strategy reviews of Mr. Dale J. Pinkert - a veteran trader (forex and non-forex).
Unfortunately, as not all people are able to attend this activity, and as there are other offers in the market (e.g. those given by quite a few websites), it is hard for me to evaluate this component of Mr. Rayner's service (see above discussion on the success rate).
Furthermore, since this service is directly linked to the success of Mr. Rayner's trades, the reader is left with a puzzling decision.

Hope these comments help future users of the service.

C.A.

Get to the truth

You want the truth about ForexSignalLive?

This is Mark one of the 3 Traders at ForexSignalLive.com

If you want the truth about our service, I will give anyone who asks, a 3 day pass (no cost) to the live trading room. You can log in and ask 2 open questions to all the current members. Please ask: "Are you happy with the service?" then ask, "Are you making money?". Then hang around for 3 days and watch how we give signals and teach people how we trade.

Then you will get the truth from people who actually use the service and who still use the service.

You can find my contact details on the website at forexsignallive.com or Telephone 403 668 5257 (USA/Mountain Time Zone)

Forexsignallive - My Experience

This is a message to anyone considering using this service.

I have traded over 7 years now and this is one of the few good services around.

Sure you make money from live trading signals but you can't put a price tag on the value of having a 30 yr veteran to just listen to and also help explain the dynamics or the market.

No service is ever a replacement for trading yourself however this one is a great way to diversify your trading methods helping to spread your trade risk during difficult sideways markets like we have at the moment (summer 2010).

Lastly, the service more than pays for itself. That is from experience.

A little about me - I think all brokers are corrupt and 99.9% of trading support and signal services are total b&@£)(1t and run by inexperienced meta coders or get rich quick guys.

This service is none of those things. It is real, the traders are available by phone and email all the time and the have winning and losing trades. Winners they bank but more importantly the losers they analyse to help people learn how to avoid the same scenario occurring again - by far more valuable than a winning trade signal.

If you want to discuss their methods further with me I will be happy to take an email or phone call from you. I live in London, UK and can provide my contact details upon request.

This service makes money, come and experience it for yourself.

David.

If you want the truth about our service, I will give anyone who asks, a 3 day pass (no cost) to the live trading room. You can log in and ask 2 open questions to all the current members. Please ask: "Are you happy with the service?" then ask, "Are you making money?". Then hang around for 3 days and watch how we give signals and teach people how we trade.

Then you will get the truth from people who actually use the service and who still use the service.

You can find my contact details on the website at forexsignallive.com or Telephone 403 668 5257 (USA/Mountain Time Zone)

Forexsignallive - My Experience

This is a message for anyone considering using this service.

I have traded over 7 years now and this is one of the few good services around.

Sure you make money from live trading signals but you can't put a price tag on the value of having a 30 yr veteran to just listen to and also help explain the dynamics or the market.

No service is ever a replacement for trading yourself however this one is a great way to diversify your trading methods helping to spread your trade risk during difficult sideways markets like we have at the moment (summer 2010).

Lastly, the service more than pays for itself. That is from experience.

A little about me - I think all brokers are corrupt and 99.9% of trading support and signal services are total b&@£)(1t and run by inexperienced meta coders or get rich quick guys.

This service is none of those things. It is real, the traders are available by phone and email all the time and the have winning and losing trades. Winners they bank but more importantly the losers they analyse to help people learn how to avoid the same scenario occurring again - by far more valuable than a winning trade signal.

If you want to discuss their methods further with me I will be happy to take an email or phone call from you. I live in London, UK and can provide my contact details upon request.

This service makes money, come and experience it for yourself.

David.

Back