• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald) (Formerly LiveForexTrading.info/.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Trade Copier

This should have the Trade Copier identifier on it in the Performance listing.

I just realised there was a thread dedicated to our site!

If anyone has any questions about our service and how we can help you make consistent gains with our team of traders please let me know.

We have a free 24hr forex trading room available where you can drop in and chat with our traders and other members. We are doing our best to build an honest and profitable community.

I hope to see you there soon!

Regards

Nick McDonald
www.LiveForexTrading.info

Nick, I'm receiving the signals. Seems to be going ok so far but I have to say that now I've watched a few trades in action I'm getting concerned about the strategy behind the trades. I have pasted the strategy description from your website below. Is this the information the trader has supplied you with for the strategy he trades?

The underlying trading strategy is based largely around the multi-temporal analysis methodology. The core strategy is the end result of a combined usage of market research tools, custom indicator, volume, and trend definition tools, combined with special and proprietary fractal-based tools.*

Nick, I'm receiving the signals. Seems to be going ok so far but I have to say that now I've watched a few trades in action I'm getting concerned about the strategy behind the trades. I have pasted the strategy description from your website below. Is this the information the trader has supplied you with for the strategy he trades?

The underlying trading strategy is based largely around the multi-temporal analysis methodology. The core strategy is the end result of a combined usage of market research tools, custom indicator, volume, and trend definition tools, combined with special and proprietary fractal-based tools.*

Hi Monkeyzu,

You're asking about FX Amplified, however I don't understand your question. Are you looking for a more basic explanation of the strategy?

He's a manual trader with a range of different strategies at play.

If you would like to chat directly about it please drop into the free forex trading room by clicking here.

Thanks

Nick

How to avoid cheats and scams in the Forex market
Have you ever felt like your on a hiding to nothing with this mob
There are many people that have suffered from various scams on forex trading in the Internet. Websites of the scams are quite often well done slick and stop clients from posting a true account of what they have been subjected to by the principals of the site in an effort to keep the real losses that clients face undisclosed
it's to easy to alter the real profits and losses of a supposedly legitimate trading account to show high profits
They ask you to join a broker of their choice so they can share in the losses of their clients
Then systematically drain your account by taking low profits and high losses and by not managing their trades
They often place multiple losing trades in a strong trending market without stop losses they say they can get your losses back but a loss is a loss and can never be recovered
Its not very nice when you get $2 profits and $70 dollar losses but its something to look out for
Unfortunately there will always be some scam, most forex sites just look and smell like one
Has Queensland become the scam capital of Australia it”s something we should ask our selves or take a vote on
I know how I feel I've had my accounts drained by a few parasites
This site has been subjected to a revolving door of forex traders that smash accounts and it doesn't look like stopping some are only there to gamble with your money while they wait for a trade that they place on their accounts
Pings EA is a signal that you can compare to yacht racing its like going to the bank drawing $1000 in $50 dollar notes from your account taking it home and giving it to your kids telling them to go out the back and burn them one at a time id bet on pings ea getting rid of it quicker

How to avoid cheats and scams in the Forex market
Have you ever felt like your on a hiding to nothing with this mob
There are many people that have suffered from various scams on forex trading in the Internet. Websites of the scams are quite often well done slick and stop clients from posting a true account of what they have been subjected to by the principals of the site in an effort to keep the real losses that clients face undisclosed
it's to easy to alter the real profits and losses of a supposedly legitimate trading account to show high profits
They ask you to join a broker of their choice so they can share in the losses of their clients
Then systematically drain your account by taking low profits and high losses and by not managing their trades
They often place multiple losing trades in a strong trending market without stop losses they say they can get your losses back but a loss is a loss and can never be recovered
Its not very nice when you get $2 profits and $70 dollar losses but its something to look out for
Unfortunately there will always be some scam, most forex sites just look and smell like one
Has Queensland become the scam capital of Australia it”s something we should ask our selves or take a vote on
I know how I feel I've had my accounts drained by a few parasites
This site has been subjected to a revolving door of forex traders that smash accounts and it doesn't look like stopping some are only there to gamble with your money while they wait for a trade that they place on their accounts
Pings EA is a signal that you can compare to yacht racing its like going to the bank drawing $1000 in $50 dollar notes from your account taking it home and giving it to your kids telling them to go out the back and burn them one at a time id bet on pings ea getting rid of it quicker

These accusations are absolutely ridiculous and completely unfounded.

I trade Ping's EA with my own money and have been since the start.

Ping's EA - Nick's Account System | Myfxbook

The results have been disappointing, however it's still marginally profitable.

We also offered everyone that experienced losses with Ping's EA a complimentary month to any of our other trading signals (no conditions). People are free to use any broker they wish to follow our signals so the idea that we profit from others losing makes absolutely no sense.

If you send me an email I'll do whatever I can to help you recover any losses you experienced trading Ping's EA. This is forex and nothing is guaranteed, however Ping's EA has been fairly disappointing.

We're committed to helping our customers make money through trading signals so hopefully we will hear from you soon so we can work out a strategy together to get your account back into the green. I'll do this all absoultely free of charge.

Our business model is for our clients to make money, they tell their friends, our business grows and we all do well.

Back