• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Forexsignals.com issues

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also been scammed by forexsignals.com in the old days and then tried this fraud Andrew Lockwood thinking they had changed. Ended up being the same old useless education anyone can get for free on the internet. You won't get any meaningful reply out of Andrew Lockwood as you already saw he is just a masterful liar and has never traded a day in his life at any bank or whatever it is he is claiming. Expect silence from this Muppet he's been caught. You should report these guys to action fraud the whole forexsignals YouTube channel should be deleted by the FCA this guys as much of a fraud as Greg Secker. Good luck

I wasted about three to four months of a years sub to this bunch. I would write a longer appraisal of them however I can't be bothered to be honest! Simply put they are an utter joke and should not even be attempting to teach at all. Max Norbury is particullarly annoying. If you enjoy constant live chat with endless stooges on their site and watching your account steadily dwindle following their lame strategies then go right ahead. The only plus is that it showed me very quickly I had to look elsewhere and I am sure glad that I did as I now know that the methods used by these comedians no institution/firm would entertain and most likely laugh at it. Bon Yoyage Monsieur Lockwood.

Andrew Lockwood whilst it's good of you to reply the reality is your reply confirms the suspicion that you are just another scammer no better than the gurus you are referring to.

You have provided NO evidence you can trade yet you have the nerve to say you are simply helping people become profitable.

Prove to the Forex community YOU are profitable. Show us. After all you and that other scammer Nick McDonald are enticing your customers to sign up to affiliate MT4 brokers. So link YOUR MT4 account up to a myfxbook let's see you are making money. If you can't do that why are you teaching??

Oh yeah that's right, you don't make any money trading yourself so you need Forexsignals.com to pay your wages.

Second, please don't insult the Forex community's intelligence by posting some grainy pictures of some random people claiming to be you.

You claim to have worked at all these places please supply the FCA register link. Simple. I see no Andrew Lockwood on the FCA register at these places.

We all await your reply with your myfxbook results and your FCA registration.

If you can't do even that it just goes to show that you and Forex signals are nothing more than another monumental scam and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Finally you have pretty much admitted that before Forexsignals.com provided education they did provide signals and lost millions in funds of their customers.

Please do the right thing and stop the fraud Andrew. If you can't provide any evidence you make money trading and no official FCA documentation you are who you say you are please stop the fraud.
Y'all are just bunch of lazy clowns ,, unwilling to work.
They offer a free trial, you can test it out before you pay, can't you?
It's so pathetic to see you spoil someone else work.
Y'all can take your seat,, you've capped long enough!!!

Well, I can't disagree more, I have been into trading for the last 3 years with no success at all, during these years I tried everything I could to have consistancy and be able to make trading my full time job, that obviously was with non-complete YouTube videos, forums and internet in general. 2 months ago I started the trial of forexsignals.com and BY MISTAKE I got charged the yearly subscription so as it was paid I decided to do the courses to see what I can get from it, well, I've started to have consistency in my profits, I have my system and I control my risk at all times, I've broken most of psychological barriers I had and I am learning a lot about the market and fundamental analysis. So for me, it has been 100% worth and will continue to use the service to learn more.

I do not follow any fx signal provided by others, that is stupid and nonsense, never done it, never will, I prefer to lose money based on my judgement so I can only blame myself than follow others to have an EXCUSE and blame others for MY mistake.

Forexsignals.com SCAM FRAUD Andrew Lockwood FRAUDULENT

Bottom line the whole setup forexsignals.com is a fraud, none of the educators make any consistent money trading and the whole thing is a just a scam after the original forexsignals.com business model failed.

I was a member of Forexsignals for a short while and I will say this. For the education material alone, a novice trader could do a lot worse. With that said, I didn't rate Mark Bennel nor Andrew Lockwood as traders very highly, which kind of shows that having encyclopedic knowledge of technical analysis or decades of trading pit experience doesn't necessarily translate to being a great trader. Mark Bennel's approach will have a novice in knots and is unnecessarily complex, whereas Andrew Lockwood's is as 'rule of thumb' as it gets, also with a real clunker of a strategy that he peddles to appeal to the n00bs, which clearly hasn't been backtested, at all....Both these guys seemed to me to be low yield to scratch traders. The Max Norbury kid however, was a diamond in the rough, and regardless of what level his trading prowess is at or not, he offers up a great way of framing the markets that any novice is bound to learn something from.

Of course, at the time of me writing this, it seems that none of the above are still with Forexsignals, which leaves the 'community'. Nightmare! single thread chat box spam dominated by complete utter bull$hit merchants with nothing better to do than lie about their trading prowess. The 'signals', are for the most part provided by learner traders, some of whom are profitable, most of whom are not.

If I could go back in time to when I was a learner (which predates my time at Forexsignals by some margin), I would want to find an educator with a solid, singular approach to the market, and who demonstrates this in real time, with live trades, allowing their followers to copy as they learn. That is the best way to do it. Any educator peddling concepts that they themselves don't actually use, aint worth $hit. Proof of the Pudding is in the Eating, n all that. Unfortunately, the latter category of educator are a lot harder to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back