ForexStart.com - seems they dont process withdrawals

Iridius

Corporal
I have been waiting for my money for over 4 months. First they wanted a selfie with my passport. Once I sent it, they wanted me to confirm the ownership of my Skrill. I confirmed it and nothing is happening since. Here are 2 major issues:

1) The average response time of ForexStart is 1-4 weeks. It is almost impossible to have a dialogue with them and resolve any issue.

2) On 12.3. I sent them the requested ownership proof of my Skrill wallet. On 3.4. they responded me (yeah, 3 weeks dealy as usual) that my withdrawal request was cancelled because I need to proove the ownership of my Skrill wallet. Seriously? I sent them the proof 3 weeks ago and now they act like I wouldnt sent anything.

This behavior is very suspicious and it seems like they want to delay the withdrawal from a reason with stupid excuses and lack of communication.

I kindly invite ForexStart to explain publicaly what the hell is going on here.

I have been waiting for my money for over 4 months. First they wanted a selfie with my passport. Once I sent it, they wanted me to confirm the ownership of my Skrill. I confirmed it and nothing is happening since. Here are 2 major issues:

1) The average response time of ForexStart is 1-4 weeks. It is almost impossible to have a dialogue with them and resolve any issue.

2) On 12.3. I sent them the requested ownership proof of my Skrill wallet. On 3.4. they responded me (yeah, 3 weeks dealy as usual) that my withdrawal request was cancelled because I need to proove the ownership of my Skrill wallet. Seriously? I sent them the proof 3 weeks ago and now they act like I wouldnt sent anything.

This behavior is very suspicious and it seems like they want to delay the withdrawal from a reason with stupid excuses and lack of communication.

I kindly invite ForexStart to explain publicaly what the hell is going on here.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Back