ForexSteady Global

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hello Hungle0147. Im so sorry for this one. Write me privately and I can tell you better about these scammers.

Thank you

FPA Forums Team Note: More people will benefit if you publicly post all information you have about scammers. Many people who want to have private conversations about scammers are really just trying to steal more money from scam victims.
tell me about these scammer princeo

tell me about your story
I met a friend from Facebook, then he introduced to me about MT5 and Steady and taught me to invest. But now I can’t withdraw money from MT5. The Customer Services said that my account is unable to withdraw because of some money laundering :(

I met a friend from Facebook, then he introduced to me about MT5 and Steady and taught me to invest. But now I can’t withdraw money from MT5. The Customer Services said that my account is unable to withdraw because of some money laundering :(
how much money you put in, this is all a freaking scam. Please dont put anymore money in. u will lose it and never get it back. I lost 11k total

how much money you put in, this is all a freaking scam. Please dont put anymore money in. u will lose it and never get it back. I lost 11k total
I put in it about 3000$, the MT5 is a scammer or Steady is a scammer? Do you know? Have you tried to claim this to MT5?

Back