ForexSteady Global

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I have been scammed by this steady3650.com. I invested a lot of money. I even borrowed money for the banks and now left with nothing. I was so stupid no thinking that I was being scammed.

Hello Monderson. I also was scammed by this mafia. Really we are fighting against them to recover money although it's really hard. We have an affected group. Write me if you want privately and i can tell you better.
Thank you

FPA Forums Team Note: Recovery Room Scammers love to engage with members privately. On page 2 of this thread we asked you to share information publicly to help more people, but you are persisting in trying to establish contact privately. For the safety of FPA members, we see no choice but to ban you.

Sono stato truffato da questo steady3650.com. Ho investito molti soldi. Ho anche preso in prestito denaro per le banche e ora me ne sono andato senza niente. Ero così stupido che non pensavo di essere stato truffato.
È appena successa la stessa cosa a me! Sono letteralmente distrutto!

È appena successa la stessa cosa a me! Sono letteralmente distrutto!
These people will do everything to get money from their victims. We should do something to have them stopped. They are continuously doing this until now.

I made some exposure in WikiFX. You can post your complaints here wikifx.com/ph_en/dealer/2863929237.html

Back