ForexSteady Global

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

forexarmy21

Recruit
The broker mentioned above is not allowing me to withdraw money from my account as they are requiring me to pay first the personal income tax directly to them, the broker itself. They are requiring me to recharge my account 32% from the total capital and profit I earned, combined.
I am wondering if this is true? That we need to pay the tax directly to the broker itself?
Can you please enlighten me if this broker a legit one?

This is the link of the broker: steady168.com/#pz

I will also attach our conversations

I hope you can help us. Thank you and more power.

Attachments

• 03D28D7C-6F6C-4196-B250-E09AAE27EAD1.png
    03D28D7C-6F6C-4196-B250-E09AAE27EAD1.png
    860.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 3C71D2DD-E3C5-4D38-821C-E64F926AAC99.png
    3C71D2DD-E3C5-4D38-821C-E64F926AAC99.png
    838.5 KB · Views: 44
  • AD19043E-40E5-4F47-BDFD-9F4ACBB04EB6.png
    AD19043E-40E5-4F47-BDFD-9F4ACBB04EB6.png
    820.3 KB · Views: 38
  • E3F88A28-0247-4A5A-A451-2BCAD2A5D83B.png
    E3F88A28-0247-4A5A-A451-2BCAD2A5D83B.png
    869.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 24FDE1B3-F564-4E91-90D6-E6B240AB159F.png
    24FDE1B3-F564-4E91-90D6-E6B240AB159F.png
    838.7 KB · Views: 40
The broker mentioned above is not allowing me to withdraw money from my account as they are requiring me to pay first the personal income tax directly to them, the broker itself. They are requiring me to recharge my account 32% from the total capital and profit I earned, combined.
I am wondering if this is true? That we need to pay the tax directly to the broker itself?

The website address, please?

Also, please see the attached file. Thank you
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19320/steady168-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Also, please see the attached file. Thank you
I’m sorry to inform you, you have been scammed. I have just posted a blog about them. You can search “Forex steady” to find it. I was scammed by the previous version of this website called Effortwe Global Limited. Do not pay anything anymore. Everything is a lie. Your money was sent to criminals directly.
Your WhatsApp friend is also part of the scam and MT5 profit is fake.
Report to the authorities as soon as you can!

what country are you from ?

Hello, Im so sorry for saying you have been scammed!! Dont invest in Steady168 and trust anybody who meets on the internet and pushes you to invest on this platform as open a account on metatrader5!! You will be never able to withdraw your money! Scammer will make you believe you are making really high profits with gold through metatrader 5 and You will be able to withdraw a tiny amount at the beginning but later They will force you to deposit more money with non senses reasons such as risk deposits, money laundering, international tax fee and a long etc to withdraw your money and open a green channel of business handle becoming a circle without end.... Please dont trust them!!! Everything is a lie and fake!!

They are the old Flying Hummingbird ( fhbinvest.com), effortwe365 (effortwe365.com) and the actual Dingtian International broker (dtnet3650.com). They are all the same mafia!!

Thank you

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-09-02 at 08.33.12 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-02 at 08.33.12 (1).jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 29
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-09-02 at 08.33.42 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-09-02 at 08.33.42 (1).jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Registros y dominios steady.jpeg
    Registros y dominios steady.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 30
  • registros y dominios steady 3.jpeg
    registros y dominios steady 3.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 31
  • steady forex peace army 3.jpeg
    steady forex peace army 3.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 32
  • steady forex p a 2.jpeg
    steady forex p a 2.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 33
  • steady forex peace army.jpeg
    steady forex peace army.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 33
I also forgot to say they now are using european numbers as they have recently been recognised as scammers by using hong kong numbers(+852) in order to change his strategy and avoid evidently to be recognised( you can see proof just above on my previous post).

Hello, Im so sorry for saying you have been scammed!! Dont invest in Steady168 and trust anybody who meets on the internet and pushes you to invest on this platform as open a account on metatrader5!! You will be never able to withdraw your money! Scammer will make you believe you are making really high profits with gold through metatrader 5 and You will be able to withdraw a tiny amount at the beginning but later They will force you to deposit more money with non senses reasons such as risk deposits, money laundering, international tax fee and a long etc to withdraw your money and open a green channel of business handle becoming a circle without end.... Please dont trust them!!! Everything is a lie and fake!!

They are the old Flying Hummingbird ( fhbinvest.com), effortwe365 (effortwe365.com) and the actual Dingtian International broker (dtnet3650.com). They are all the same mafia!!

Thank you
Thank you!

I’m sorry to inform you, you have been scammed. I have just posted a blog about them. You can search “Forex steady” to find it. I was scammed by the previous version of this website called Effortwe Global Limited. Do not pay anything anymore. Everything is a lie. Your money was sent to criminals directly.
Your WhatsApp friend is also part of the scam and MT5 profit is fake.
Report to the authorities as soon as you can!

what country are you from ?
Haha. I never told i have a friend from whatsApp. You’re a scammer, too!! Get lost!

Is the broker below the one you are referring to?

1631222347483.png

Back