• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSteam.com

General discussions of a financial company
I ask me if i am the only idiot who has lost again a lot of pips. Yesterday again -50 / -90 pips with both settings. That is the 2nd big loss in 9 days. You can check my results here:
standard settings: MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free finfx, recommended broker from fs
new settings: MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free hotforex, gives almost same results back like finfx
new settings are from bobalex you can find in post #14
I use the newest Version 8.4

Would be nice if you could help me on what it could lie or if you can confirm the same big loss trades on your accounts would make me more hope that the losses takes an end!

Last edited:
I really would appreciate it if the earners of forexsteam "supposed" would upload their results of march. The month has very bad results. Ihave 3x -90 pips and with the new settings also big losses of 3x -50 pips. So the positive reviewers of the review: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/ForexSteam.com please post your results and let's see if you still have good results in this month. I doubt it! There are of course bad monthes and good monthes but with that results, your profits will lie at the end of the year near zero or even a bit in the losses. So i hope someone of the forexsteam earners gets his ass out here and shows his positive results!!!

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

I was recently assigned an account to trade under the NMi Matrix MAM, his account had some history already (which looked terrible) so I checked comments, which indicated "Forex Steam" and so I googled it and ended up here.

I don't want to bash anyone, but they say a picture paints a thousand words...so judge for yourself ;

FX Steam Equity Curve.png

I have to admire this fellows persistence........you cant say he didn't give it a chance to work.

The mods comment here "highly suspicious number of positive posts" sums it up nicely.

The truth is folks, that its extremely rare that any developer would sell a truly profitable system as a downloadable EA that can be hacked/copied/abused, because its far more valuable run as a dedicated MAM.

Cheers, Adam :)

I've been using steam on a demo account for a few weeks, with great results. This week, I put it onto my live account. It's made 7 trades, with 7 wins. Initially I had problems getting it running, but Paul suggested some new settings, and now it runs just fine. I'm pretty well adverse in trading strategies, but honestly don't understand this one. I've watched it open trades completely against the current trend, but everything, it closes out for the win. I think it opens a trade toward the top or bottom end of the Bollanger band, something like that, but not really sure. Either way, it's winning the trades. At one point on day 2, it did drift over 40 pips offside, but I decided to let it do its thing, and it came back the next day and closed out for plus 10 pips. I was sceptical, but so far, so good. I'm currently only using £2 a pip, and I've set take profit to 8 pips, to be sure to lock in profits.
I don't believe that the comments and reviews on forex robot nation are fake, there are people on there having issues, but on the whole, everyone is making money using this EA.
I think perhaps sometimes the market conditions will lead it to losses. I'd personally turn it off during those days or even weeks, when economic news will Rock the ERU/USD pair.

Hi all. Actually I'm new to this site.I bought steam recently (actually they sent me v5.2 instead of V9) and already setup my robot on MT4 with XM as my broker. I used forex steam light with filter EURUSD M5 and I let it running on my demo account with USD 1000.00 since Wednesday but my robot did not trade until now. It's nearly 48 hours & still no trade. Already e-mail forex steam support for help & already follow the setting as they advise from their email reply but still...my robot did not trade.
I really appreciate if anyone could help me with this. Below are my robot settings :

Magic 99999
News filter : false
Minutes before news : 60
Minutes after news : 60
Lots : 0.01
mm : false
risk : 10.0
min lot : 0.01
maxlot : 50.00
ecn : true
maxtrades : 1
tradesperbar: 1
stop loss : 30
tp:10.0
retrace exit : true
pip stick : 40
pip retrace : 20
trade balance : 1
include high : true
include medium : true
include low: false
include speaks : true
Common
Long&short positions
enable alerts
Live trading
allow live trading
Safety
Allow DLL imports
Allow import of external experts
Expert advisors
Allow automated trading
Allow DLL imports
Allow Webrequest for listed URL

Appreciate anyone who could advise me if there's something wrong on my settings
Thank you

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Could, please, anyone share the settings for Forex Steam Light version. I heard, that some traders are extremely lucky using this bot. For example Mr. Gerhardt from Germany wrote that his students were using this bot for a long time. Please, Mr. Gerhardt share the settings. My be some successful traders could share their results and the settings as well. Thank you in advance, guys.

I am surprised to see that someone can get it work. It has been two weeks now, nothing works on my demo and real account.

Forex Steam EA

Has anyone tried the Forex Steam EA?
I don't see it being tested, but it looks like the best one.

I'm pip hungry man! :mad:
I recently purchased and the demo results were so encouraging I went to live trading after a few days. On a 5k account I am up over $400 dollars in 4 days. I know that is a small sample rate, but I am happy so far.

Back