• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSTF.com (Jim Stanford)

General discussions of a financial company
It's not just a scam it's FRAUD !

This guy is a repeat offender, he makes a living by stealing robots written by other and remarketing them, or just produces worthless robots. It banks on making a profit because not everyone will get around to claiming their money back from Clickbank.

What he is doing in fact is not just a scam it's fraudulent. According to his emails he lives in London UK, but thats probably no more true than his name.

Its time he was stopped.

I purchased the STF robot plus the upsell "advanced" version. It also comes with a bonus manual trading system with additional custom indicators which have nothing at all to do with the EAs provided.

I ran both EAs on demo for 3 days on EURUSD M1 as directed in the manual. They didn't trade once and I became very suspicious. I ran them through a decompiler and had a look at the code to see if there was a problem I could fix since I am a proficient MQL4 programmer. The truth is that the sole criteria for making trades is based on a combination of four common MQL4 built-in indicators: iRSI, iStochastic, iWPR and iOsMA. There are routines for money management and an optional trailing stop set at 25 pips. The default SL is set at 225 and TP at 500. (Insane values on a M1 time frame)

That's it. There is NO sophisticated "genetic algorithm technology" or other proprietary logic of any kind. The only significant difference between the regular and advanced versions is that the "advanced version" can be set to trade at a specific time interval. Both EAs and the manuals look like something that was a quickie outsourcing job from the far east.

Claim: ForexSTF almost instantly "evolves" to be more and more profitable with every trade it makes...
Truth: Nope. It can't do that.
Claim: ForexSTF trades for precision profits in any market.
Truth: I couldn't get it to trade at all.
Claim: With Genetic Algorithms ... lets this new brand of EA figure out their own rules as they go along. Software Gets Even Smarter And More Profitable The Longer It Trades The Market!
Truth: Nonsense. There is nothing in the code that can do that.
Claim: An EA That Trains Itself As It Trades
Truth: Flat-out lie.

I did not evaluate the bonus manual system since I didn't buy it for that.

I demanded a refund from Clickbank and of course, was referred to
technical support which responded with a canned reply suggesting that it was something I did and I needed technical support. I didn't fall for the delaying tactics and appealed to Clickbank for a refund.

On a scale of 1 to 10, this does not even deserve a number. It's a scam.

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers

This guy is a repeat offender, he makes a living by stealing robots written by other and remarketing them, or just produces worthless robots. It banks on making a profit because not everyone will get around to claiming their money back from Clickbank.

What he is doing in fact is not just a scam it's fraudulent. According to his emails he lives in London UK, but thats probably no more true than his name.

Its time he was stopped.

This has become the usual routine.

Most of these EA's can be traced back to other EA scams, and known EA sellers. Even the supposedly good ones that are promoted outside of the usual circle of affiliate scamers often turn out to be outright scams.

Getting your refund from Clickbank is easy though. Do not write to the developer, do not write to Clickbank with complaints, you will only be stalled.

If you still have the original e-mail reciept simply forward a copy to refunds@clickbank.com and politely request a refund stating that the product does not perform as advertised. You can still make all the complaints you like seperately, just dont let them interfer with your quick refund. I usually get a confirmation in 1 day, and my refund in 2-3 days.

If you dont save the reciept, check your deleted items, otherwise you will have to fill out a refund form which you can get on the Clickbank web page. Forwarding the reciept is the easiest way, and as long as you dont make any complaints or accusations in conjunction with your refund request it will be quick.

There is no way we can really stop these scammers. The best we can do is to help each other to understand the scam and to get an easy refund. Please post this information on other forums and any place people discuss trading robots. Its a big web.

danberman, thanks for the great information, both your work and Forex Warriors work are very valulable here.

Last edited:
Trust Me ,do Not Buy This One

I HAVE BOUGHT A COPY AND WHEN I HAVE SEEN THE MANUAL I DISCOVERED THAT IT WON`T WORK WITH IBFX MINI.
SO I USED IT WITH FXDD BUT EVEN NOT A SINGLE TRADE ON M1 CHART Ohhh.

I DECIDED TO REFUND MY MONEY AS STATED IN THEIR STP PAGE ,BUT IN VAIN , ONLY TALKING ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WARNINGS OF NO MORE UPDATES.TRIED AGAIN WITH CLICKBANK BUT AGAIN NOTHING.
SO MY ADVICE TO KEEP AWAY OF THIS S......
AND THANK GOD IF YOU DID NOT BUY IT YET !!!!

Thanks Fx Warrior. I almost signed up for this scam. It does look like a rehash of other promoted robots. Have had a flood of offers from different people promoting the same product & all with special offers & deals.

I agree plus the FPA site appears to be the ONLY SITE that gives an honest opinion as all the other so called robot testing sites are affiliated to these crooks.

Refund From Clickbank

Closing Comment: This transaction has been REFUNDED: 2010-06-28 12:01PM (MSTR 3927).
:p:hissyfit:

Forex Stf

He/she/you looks personal. I bought this Ea he/she does one week. Tie today he/she had not made any trade. He/she/you was already thinking about asking a reimbursement. But for my surprise he decided today to work. He/she opened a position in gbp and in less than 30 seconds he/she made 30 pips with a very logical trade, without being in the luck as some robots they do. Soon after one more position, more 20 pips. Total $200 of profit. My opinion is that is fantastic this EA. And it is not not propaganda. I am Brazilian and I have more some very good EAS in my bill, but this it surprised me today. Sincerely. I bought Steal Pips through ClicBank, it didn't render, I asked for reimbursement and they returned my money without problems.

Eliseu

More STF problems....

Thanks danberman,

I posted the following on their blog (which I thought was very restrained) - but they won`t print it (awaiting moderation):

"Downloaded the advanced version on 22nd June.

The ea has traded twice, one buy and one sell on EUR/USD, both have been stopped out (max setting used 225 stop loss) – has gone a week without trades so a little disappointed.

The example on the web page has three profitable trades in this period".

What surprised me is that the forum test is in profit!
The miscreant sent me this follow up message today:
Yes, you read right. ForexSTF should be outright banned, not for underperforming, but instead for OVERPERFORMING.

====> Forex STF Live Real Money Proof

Who would have thought that out of all these junk BS robots, there would be a true gem, the holy grail. Don't take our words for it though...we have PROOF...live trading statements. These are real money live accounts. No backtests, no simulations, no demos, only real proof. And these are ALL recent...

Check it out here:
Forex STF Live Real Money Proof

If you have any questions, let me know!

Take care,
Jim Stanford

He is correct though - it should be banned - in the meantime I have applied for a refund.

Back