• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSTF.com (Jim Stanford)

General discussions of a financial company
It's another product from the Stealpips team.

I did some investigation and here's the results:

1. Here's the page where the guy behind them (imakemoney) invites people to promote Stealpips:
ForexSTF.com - $135 NET Per Sale, $25K In Prizes, Genetic Algorithm, *Mega FX Launch Upcoming*

2. Here's the page where the scammer behind them invites people to promote STF:
ForexSTF.com - $135 NET Per Sale, $25K In Prizes, Genetic Algorithm, *Mega FX Launch Upcoming*

3. And it's getting better. Here's he has the guts to invite people to exchange their subscribers
"swaping straight up leads". That means, if you sign up to his list, he'll sell you out and give your email addresses to other people:
Forex Cross Swap

4. If you ever wonder how "good" Stealpips is, here you go:
StealPIPS | Forex Trading, Forex Robots, Forex Reviews

One thing to note that: the backtest or whatever "proof" on the sales page, it's NOT the backtest for the robot they're selling. Huh? Yes, petty thieves, I know.

5. Look at the JV page for STF:
Forex STF Affiliates Page

2 upsells!

6. Now, this is incredible. After the launch of Stealpips, they SOLD the site, sold your email addresses, and run away to the next launch. Amazing:
www.StealPIPS.com - Website for Sale: A Goldmine FOREX Site - Passive Autopilot Income - $180K Profit In 1 Month — Flippa

7. It keeps getting more interesting. I signed up to their JV list. And here's the email I just got:

=========
Hello everyone,

****URGENT*****

Due to either a system glitch or some error in Clickbank,
products under our vendor id "advsystem" have been put on hold.

This could be due to their recent upgrades in the backoffice,
however, we can't be too sure..But it doesn't look like it will
resolve before the ForexSTF launch, tomorrow at 9 AM EST.

We are extremely extremely sorry for this inconvenience. We have
decided to change the vendor id to "fxneural" to make sure that
the site launches tomorrow.
====================

Maybe that's the truth. But I *think* Clickbank just banned their account.
That's just my opinion.

Please consider these facts and then make your decision whether you should trust this guy.

It's another product from the Stealpips team.

I did some investigation and here's the results:

1. Here's the page where the guy behind them (imakemoney) invites people to promote Stealpips:

2. Here's the page where the scammer behind them invites people to promote STF:

3. And it's getting better. Here's he has the guts to invite people to exchange their subscribers
"swaping straight up leads". That means, if you sign up to his list, he'll sell you out and give your email addresses to other people:
Forex Cross Swap

4. If you ever wonder how "good" Stealpips is, here you go:
StealPIPS | Forex Trading, Forex Robots, Forex Reviews

One thing to note that: the backtest or whatever "proof" on the sales page, it's NOT the backtest for the robot they're selling. Huh? Yes, petty thieves, I know.

5. Look at the JV page for STF:
Forex STF Affiliates Page

2 upsells!

6. Now, this is incredible. After the launch of Stealpips, they SOLD the site, sold your email addresses, and run away to the next launch. Amazing:
www.StealPIPS.com - Website for Sale: A Goldmine FOREX Site - Passive Autopilot Income - $180K Profit In 1 Month — Flippa

7. It keeps getting more interesting. I signed up to their JV list. And here's the email I just got:

=========
Hello everyone,

****URGENT*****

Due to either a system glitch or some error in Clickbank,
products under our vendor id "advsystem" have been put on hold.

This could be due to their recent upgrades in the backoffice,
however, we can't be too sure..But it doesn't look like it will
resolve before the ForexSTF launch, tomorrow at 9 AM EST.

We are extremely extremely sorry for this inconvenience. We have
decided to change the vendor id to "fxneural" to make sure that
the site launches tomorrow.
====================

Maybe that's the truth. But I *think* Clickbank just banned their account.
That's just my opinion.

Please consider these facts and then make your decision whether you should trust this guy.

hey, are you saying Jim is not trustworthy?

Excellent post Forex Warrior, thanks for all the work. This is as I've suspected and seen over and over. The only thing evolving is their understanding of the scam and the hooks they use to get people to stay on past the refund deadline.

I purchased both STF and STF advanced, wanting to balance my portfolio of robots with a very short time frame. Installation was very straight forward and went without problems etc, found one mistake in advanced set up manual. Emailed mistake and asked for clarification, and had a return email within 24 hour with correction. Good so far.
Both robots set up and running for 24hrs, EURUSD showed some great moves, yet neither robot took a trade on 1M charts???

Will keep you informed.

Bunch of crooks. Purchased stealpips and installed it. In 60 days it only activated one trade (winner) and the help desk always responded promptly. Still couldnt explain the lack of action though. As soon as the 60 day period was up, nothing. Despite earlier requests for a refund nothing was forthcoming. I agree wholeheartedly with above negative comments.

I was on to

buy this EA too because the live trading video was so amazing.
So this post from Forex Warrior is so damn good delivering real facts about how the Forex EA Selling Factory works ...... opened my eyes widely.

Thank you very much and hope you will go on with your work

always good trading

I purchased the STF robot plus the upsell "advanced" version. It also comes with a bonus manual trading system with additional custom indicators which have nothing at all to do with the EAs provided.

I ran both EAs on demo for 3 days on EURUSD M1 as directed in the manual. They didn't trade once and I became very suspicious. I ran them through a decompiler and had a look at the code to see if there was a problem I could fix since I am a proficient MQL4 programmer. The truth is that the sole criteria for making trades is based on a combination of four common MQL4 built-in indicators: iRSI, iStochastic, iWPR and iOsMA. There are routines for money management and an optional trailing stop set at 25 pips. The default SL is set at 225 and TP at 500. (Insane values on a M1 time frame)

That's it. There is NO sophisticated "genetic algorithm technology" or other proprietary logic of any kind. The only significant difference between the regular and advanced versions is that the "advanced version" can be set to trade at a specific time interval. Both EAs and the manuals look like something that was a quickie outsourcing job from the far east.

Claim: ForexSTF almost instantly "evolves" to be more and more profitable with every trade it makes...
Truth: Nope. It can't do that.
Claim: ForexSTF trades for precision profits in any market.
Truth: I couldn't get it to trade at all.
Claim: With Genetic Algorithms ... lets this new brand of EA figure out their own rules as they go along. Software Gets Even Smarter And More Profitable The Longer It Trades The Market!
Truth: Nonsense. There is nothing in the code that can do that.
Claim: An EA That Trains Itself As It Trades
Truth: Flat-out lie.

I did not evaluate the bonus manual system since I didn't buy it for that.

I demanded a refund from Clickbank and of course, was referred to
technical support which responded with a canned reply suggesting that it was something I did and I needed technical support. I didn't fall for the delaying tactics and appealed to Clickbank for a refund.

On a scale of 1 to 10, this does not even deserve a number. It's a scam.

thanks to the guys above!!

i don't have a great belief in automated trading ,but the palava was so good on this one that i was scared i might really be missing out on something. even though i could see the lack of substance!

Thanks Fx Warrior. I almost signed up for this scam. It does look like a rehash of other promoted robots. Have had a flood of offers from different people promoting the same product & all with special offers & deals.

Back