• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexStopHunters.com (Dale Pinkert)

General discussions of a financial company
See for Yourself

Hi I'm Dale Pinkert owner of forexstophunters, we encourage members of our site to post their views and opinions of our service on FPA and even have a link to reviews on the front page of the site. So that would explain the reviews in short succession.

If you are interested would like to encourage you try our room out and see for yourself please contact me directly at support@forexstophunters.com and I can get you set up.

Hi I'm Dale Pinkert owner of forexstophunters, we encourage members of our site to post their views and opinions of our service on FPA and even have a link to reviews on the front page of the site. So that would explain the reviews in short succession.

If you are interested would like to encourage you try our room out and see for yourself please contact me directly at support@forexstophunters.com and I can get you set up.

Hello...a couple questions for you:

1) How long have you traded forex (not other markets, I want to know about your forex experience)?
2) What happened with your other service, forexsignallive.com? Seems you had several very unhappy customers there; can you comment?
3) What about Currency Trading Live? Is that another of your sites?
4) Why have you started this new website/service when you already have these other two?
5) A couple of the FPA reviews mention "2 week free trials." I don't see that on your website now; have you done away with that? Why? Honestly I'd think as a new service you should have something like that available. Especially with a history of several sites and now you have a 3rd one you've just started.

Appreciate any comments you'd like to make, but please, be honest and upfront. I'm pretty good at investigating stuff, and finding where people are feeding us a bunch of BS. This isn't the place to be if you don't want to be put under some scrutiny I'm just forewarning you. But if there's no BS, you have nothing to worry about though, correct?

Thanks for your time...

Hi Boko

Boko, thank you for your due dilligence efforts, it is a service for people.

1. I have traded currency futures for over 30 years and fx for around 10.

2+3. I was a Moderator and Trader alongside many others for FSL and did not own that website or CTL. I left December 17th 2010 to persue my own vision and established ForexStopHunters. I believe if you read reviews about me, Dale Pinkert during my time at FSL the majority were very complimentary.

4. We had offered free trials for about a month during pre and after the launch of FSH and believe $97 for the first month with a money back guarantee helps to ensure that only those serious about learning/trading sign up.

I contibute written commentary and video content to many venues without charge. Thank you for the opportunity to answer your questions.

Good hunting, Dale Pinkert

Boko, thank you for your due dilligence efforts, it is a service for people.

1. I have traded currency futures for over 30 years and fx for around 10.

2+3. I was a Moderator and Trader alongside many others for FSL and did not own that website or CTL. I left December 17th 2010 to persue my own vision and established ForexStopHunters. I believe if you read reviews about me, Dale Pinkert during my time at FSL the majority were very complimentary.

4. We had offered free trials for about a month during pre and after the launch of FSH and believe $97 for the first month with a money back guarantee helps to ensure that only those serious about learning/trading sign up.

I contibute written commentary and video content to many venues without charge. Thank you for the opportunity to answer your questions.

Good hunting, Dale Pinkert

Thanks for your response Dale. I have watched some of your videos and found them informative, so thanks for providing that for free.

One question re. your trade room: do you focus primarily on the stop hunting method of trading, or are you focusing more on longer term inter day stuff? Reason I ask is I saw one of your fxstreet webinars, and it was mostly long term forecasting and such. That's fine if that's what you do, but personally I'd have more interest in intraday opportunities and was wondering how much you cover that in your room.

Thanks again.

A note for the FPA community here: I never did receive a response from Dale to my question above. It's been 21 days now so I'm assuming there won't be one. I did check his profile, and it shows he did login on 3/19/2011 (see attached screenshot), but obviously he didn't bother to answer my rather innocuous question, which was asked in a polite manner.

I can only think of two reasons: either he doesn't have a good answer to the question, or he simply doesn't care. Either way it's a big negative in my mind, and although I seriously considered giving his service a try previously, now I've decided I won't be giving him my money. If there's some other reason for the non-response that Dale wants to bring up, I'm happy to hear it, but not exactly holding my breath either.

To me the matter is closed at this point, but in case anyone else was also waiting for a response from him, I thought I'd give an update...

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 21 16.09.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 21 16.09.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 35
Thirty years trading and still working?

Boko did you ever end up trying his room? I'm thinking about signing up but now I'm suspicious since you didn't get a response. Plus its true all the reviews were given really fast and at about the same period of time and they all sound like they were written by the same person.

No offense against Dale but after thirty years of successful trading shouldn't you be laying on the beach somewhere? Or sailing the Caribbean? Who would want to maintain a crummy website and get up at 6:45AM EST every morning and trade if you didn't have to. Reminds me of an "experienced" lawyer I once employed. The guy had been practicing law for twenty years and could barely feed his kids. It took about two weeks of him "helping" me to find out why he still had to work so hard...needless to say I dropped him like a hot stone.

Boko did you ever end up trying his room? I'm thinking about signing up but now I'm suspicious since you didn't get a response. Plus its true all the reviews were given really fast and at about the same period of time and they all sound like they were written by the same person.

No offense against Dale but after thirty years of successful trading shouldn't you be laying on the beach somewhere? Or sailing the Caribbean? Who would want to maintain a crummy website and get up at 6:45AM EST every morning and trade if you didn't have to. Reminds me of an "experienced" lawyer I once employed. The guy had been practicing law for twenty years and could barely feed his kids. It took about two weeks of him "helping" me to find out why he still had to work so hard...needless to say I dropped him like a hot stone.

Hello,

No I never did try his room. For the reasons above mainly, but it's also quite expensive for a trade room. Some of the info in his free videos is helpful though; I'm entirely convinced that stop hunts are real and happen every day in the markets. And to be honest I've actually benefited from applying the stop hunt principles he's described (mainly waiting for a stop hunt to occur past obvious support or resistance, then playing the reversal with a small stop loss.)

But as far as paying for his room, nah, I really don't have the interest, esp. since I wasn't able to get answers to what were some pretty simple questions.

As for Dale, maybe he loves to teach who knows. But after trading for 4 years and trying lots of stuff, I've learned that 99% of the people selling robots, systems, trading rooms, guru services, etc., don't even trade. And if they do, it's not how they make their living. They make it from selling subscriptions! Not saying that applies to Dale, but again who knows.

Peace... :)

Last edited:
Back