• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexStriker.com

General discussions of a financial company
Review of the performance of forexstriker ea

Please we need input on the performance of Forex Striker EA to enable me take a position on deploying it for my use. Please revert.

Following this new approach with big interest.
I wonder if their process makes any sense as long as the majority of brokers in this world are out to scam us out of our money anyhow somewhere along the line.

I don't know where they all come from, but they show up in my email box like flies to a death fish.

Half the world seems suddenly be marketing this new trading gimmick.

Expecting it to be of the same kind of material as Rita Lasker and Karl Dittmann.

Has anyone else noticed that the "official patent document" on their site is nothing more than an application for a patent, and not certification that a patent has actually been granted? It takes years upon years for a patent application to finally be approved and the date on this one shows that the application was submitted only last year ... and anyone that fills out the form and pays the fee can apply for a patent. Thousands of people do it every day.

In fact, with the language they're currently using on their website they're advertising this as a product that's already been patented. Point in fact, if a patent has already been approved and awarded, they should be showing that certificate instead of their patent application. Otherwise, if their patent application is still in the process of being reviewed, they should be advertising this product as "patent pending." To do any differently would be considered false advertising.

... and yes, patent applications get denied all the time. Just something to think about while reviewing all the advertising for this EA ...

Last edited:
Feels good somebody else is also noticing it is most probably a smart marketing effort from another angle to cheat people !!!

JUST MORE NEW SCAM FROM William Morrison (BEWARE)

2012-10-30_2235.png

i get that email in gmail and saying something about fapturbo but what, when click that link this ForexStriker.com opens, this is new scam from William Morrison that shows 99% modeling tests and a new broker that must be its own. brokerage service ,NO SENSIBLE VERIFIED LIVE ACCOUNT UNDER ANY SERIOUS BROKER

I need to make new id on fpa site to shows about this William Morrison guy
do not buy anything from William Morrison

This guys are the same then this: thecommoditycode.com

The tel numbers are the same and the scheme identical.

Please check this 4.Captured Content here:

h**p://www.pageinsider.com/thecommoditycode.com

Day by day these animals are getting more and more aggressive and perfect the art of misleading people !!!

Not a patent but a COPYRIGHT

I wrote Mark at Old Tree and they apparently aren't interested in truth. There is a big difference in a patent and a copyright.

Has anyone else noticed that the "official patent document" on their site is nothing more than an application for a patent, and not certification that a patent has actually been granted? It takes years upon years for a patent application to finally be approved and the date on this one shows that the application was submitted only last year ... and anyone that fills out the form and pays the fee can apply for a patent. Thousands of people do it every day.

In fact, with the language they're currently using on their website they're advertising this as a product that's already been patented. Point in fact, if a patent has already been approved and awarded, they should be showing that certificate instead of their patent application. Otherwise, if their patent application is still in the process of being reviewed, they should be advertising this product as "patent pending." To do any differently would be considered false advertising.

... and yes, patent applications get denied all the time. Just something to think about while reviewing all the advertising for this EA ...

Back