• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexStriker.com

General discussions of a financial company
I wish some smart American would sue them for misleading prospects.

This total industry needs tougher control and some strong laws.

Here's a link to my FX Choice live account statement with Forex Striker on it: FX Striker System | Myfxbook . Let's see if my trades actually match those on their ForexPeaceArmy live test: ForexStriker Real Test Statement . The FPA live test of Forex Striker has been running since June and is in decent profit as of this time. I have no problem trying it out given ClickBank's unconditional 60-day full-refund guarantee.

There are sooooo many discrepancies in their advertising that it's downright mind boggling!

First of all, that is a patent application but it's only an APPLICATION, it is NOT an award of an actual patent which means this should be advertised as "patent pending" since patent applications get denied all the time -- more so than they are approved and it's a long, expensive and tough thing to get done.

Second, the link they give to "verify" the patent takes you to a page verifying a COPYRIGHT, not a patent. These are 2 totally different things, a copyright is not anything close to what a patent is ... so they're flat outright lying in this regard.

The third thing is something I just came across in my email where they give a link to what APPEARS to be a "live seminar" that makes you think, when you click on it, you've just joined a seminar in progress and you've just made it in at the beginning of the seminar. There's even a chat box that pops up on the right side of your screen that you can type in your question and submit it, and your question pops up -- and if it's a generic question it may even look like it got answered -- BUT IT'S NOT A LIVE SEMINAR YOU'VE JUST JOINED! It's a slick program they've created to give it the appearance of a live seminar but it's only a recording, and I would bet good money that it was never a live seminar to begin with but simply something they programmed and put together as part of their slick marketing gimmicks.

And last but not least, they're promoting an unknown forex broker outside the laws of any legitimate jurisdiction or regulation so you don't have ANY idea of who you're sending your money to, and I seriously doubt that you'll be able to get much -- if any of it -- back when you go to withdraw. And since it's in a foreign jurisdiction, you'll have no protection in that regard. Point in fact, this broker accepts customers from all jurisdictions, even those in the USA which anyone will tell you is a big red flag because there's no legitimate broker outside the U.S. that will accept U.S. clients due to the laws and red tape involved.

With all the money, time and effort they've put into this marketing campaign, including all the outright and blatent LIES and false advertising they're using (cuz if you look at the test results they've provided to FPA, it's simply a link to an account that's totally managed by the forexstriker folks, the FPA has no access to the actual account records, only what is being provided to them by forexstriker), it really should make you stop and think before you hand over not only the money to purchase this piece of software, but the money you're trusting in your trading account to it.

In other words, if it was really that good of an EA, then actual proof and time would show true results and not just some stats pasted up on a web page that no one can verify ... not to mention all the outright lies and deceptions they are using in their marketing materials. So you need to ask yourself ... do you really want to do business with someone that's lying to you from the get go??

This is a shame and a sham and is going to give this industry yet another black eye with Clickbank once their true colors are shown ... :-(

I mentioned it before.

I hope these scammers get caught by their government, so we can make this industry sound again !!!

Well, so far, my demo account is matching the trades pretty much exactly the same as the FPA account.

I find that quite encouraging, as there is certainly nothing to suggest that this is a scam as so many people have said it is (despite not testing the EA in the first place- well done on being so impartial!).

Still far to early to tell if this is going to be long term successful, but only time will tell, and as such, despite the limited success so far it is still too early to rate this EA as well.

11 trades so far, 1 loser, 10 winners. Average winners are about 5 pips, 1 loser at 12 pips. Again, quite encouraging that the EA is taking small losses compared to some out there, although the Risk/reward is in the region of 3:1, the amount of winners makes this profitable (at the moment at least). As said, only time will tell.

I purchased Forex Striker on October 30, 2012 and it has been running since then in a demo account. The $50,000.00 account is down almost $1,000.00. The EA has not traded regularly, or profitably. I requested a refund from clickbank, and instead they changed my ticket to tech support, and I received the same response from Forex Striker that they sent to me in an email when I requested a refund from them. Has anyone ever been refused a refund from clickbank?

Thanks in advance,
Michael Beck

Gee Mike.

Everywhere in the forums warnings were posted that this was one of the newest scam methods hitting the market.

Many times they promise you your money back, BUT..............you need to provide your trading history.
I don't know if they put that in the small lettering.

To my knowledge Clickbank only supports refunds when it is a physical product. Maybe one of the others know.

FX Choice Limited

Dear all,

My name is Max and I will be official representative of FX Choice limited on FPA website (if they allow me to do it). I am doing it for the following reasons:

1) We want to closer to people who are interested in our services
2) I want to able to clarify things and answer questions
3) I also want to be able to disprove incorrect information about company

To start with, I would like to declare that FX Choice is an independent broker and we do not promote any EA providers. We have partnership relations with Forex Striker team as well as with many other EA developers. We are not responsible for the way our partners do sales and neither can we control or influence it. Please address all questions about EAs to their vendors. We can’t comment on particular results achieved by any EAs. Performance of EAs depends on many different factors and the trading environment created by a broker is just one of them. Market conditions (trend, flat) and EA settings are, of course of paramount importance here, (be sure to use only those settings recommended for your particular EA).

I would like to answer iggyboo’s post.
And last but not least, they're promoting an unknown forex broker outside the laws of any legitimate jurisdiction or regulation so you don't have ANY idea of who you're sending your money to, and I seriously doubt that you'll be able to get much -- if any of it -- back when you go to withdraw. And since it's in a foreign jurisdiction, you'll have no protection in that regard. Point in fact, this broker accepts customers from all jurisdictions, even those in the USA which anyone will tell you is a big red flag because there's no legitimate broker outside the U.S. that will accept U.S. clients due to the laws and red tape involved.
Well, it is your right to be skeptical about us.
FX Choice was founded in June 2011 and we’ve been in business for 1.5 years. The company was registered in Belize and is regulated by the IFSC of Belize. You can easily find positive feedback about our company on the Internet, if you really want to. We are working hard on making our company more reliable. Believe it or not, but we are not part of “grab quick buck and move on” game. You can’t become big, well-known and reliable overnight, but we are systematically moving toward our target.
P.S. I am open to a discussion and will be ready to answer any questions you may have. And if you are one of those people who claim that they weren’t able to withdraw their money or profit we can discuss this here.

I will provide my personal opinion on Forex Striker EA and not that of our company my next post.

Hello All

I have been running the Striker with Vantage FX for approximately a year now.

The first three months were fantastic and this prompted a number of friends and family to also join. The communication with Michael and Daisy was fantastic and in fact Michael even offered to help me develop my own Robot.

Unfortunately the last 6 to 8 months have been tough and communication with Michael and Daisy has become non-responsive.

Here is my live account for you to see;

eaStriker System | Myfxbook

The end of 2013 things seemed to be changing fortune and I was only £12 away from break even, but the start of 2014 has been disappointing.

The Robot does work and when it works compounds nicely, but, losses are always larger than the wins so it tends to take at least two wins to recover a loss, and when a run of losses occurs it can be tough to watch.

My Mother opened an account and timed it very wrong and opened just as the downfall in 2013 started. Although I am only -30% at the time of writing this review, my Mothers account is -40%.

I do have to say though Vantage FX have been fantastic and when any major differences in trades have occurred between my account and my mothers any refunds or fixes have happened fast.

On the whole I am sticking with Striker as I have seen it work. Fingers crossed a resurgence will occur, and at some point this year sufficient profit will be made to enable me to withdraw my initial investment and then just leave it.

Back