• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSupersonic.com

General discussions of a financial company
Forex Supersonic

This seems to be the main theme - No response from Admin. I've requested my money back, yet no reply. Doesn't clickbank automatically refund product within 2 weeks (months), if requested directly through them?

For those who want a refund on this product, Clickbank (the company you purchased it through) will refund your money within 60 days of your purchase. I'm not waiting that long for poorly constructed software. Very poor customer service from creator of this product. For refunds:

Website: Digital Products Retailer: Affiliate Program & Sell Online - ClickBank

OR;

US & Canada: 1-800-390-6035
Direct 1-208-345-4245
International + 1 208 345-4245

I called and they processed refund immediately.

To be fair, though, the manual trading system has worked well.

Today 13th August,2010.

GBP/USD - win 30 pips and TS - 1 pips.

GBP/CHF - still floating after pun SL 100 pips otherwise will hit 20 pips as recomended. Change back SL to 60 and still floating -23 pips. Have to take this opportunity to make profit.

GJ - nothing happen. No profit

Support already contact me tru email. TQ and I will set back the original setting next week. Will never change what they recommended.

See ya next week. Salam. Happy Ramadhan month.

Interesting reading folks. I tried manually all week with this system. There were 3 trading days and 2 days that didn't trigger. Results were 2 days which triggered on the 2 entries for 22 and 75 pips=194 pips and the other day only the 22 pip entry made it so the other 75 pip would have practically cancelled out the other with a 7 pip profit. All in all a positive 201 pips for the week. I was impressed.
Have to say i was considering buying the robot before he pulls it offline but am having second thoughts after reading threads......perhaps stick to manual trading. Are his bonuses worth having?

Hey I bought the EA with positive results, but the 100 MA above or below price within the box is a no trade, well that ain't the case with the EA It jumps in and trades. I know I see alot of negative responses here concerning the EA but may be try AxisTrader or Go Markets in Australia on their platform cause I have an account with PFG Best in the USA and it makes no trades, no disrespect to PFG but I don't think it works on some brokers because it opens 2 trades at the same time.

Get your refund guys. Clickbank gave me mine no problem. Once you open a ticket, the seller will contact you to say be patient and how good it is that it doesn't overtrade. I simply rebutted to clickbank that his manual system identified many trades the software didn't take, so it's not supposed to be like this, it doesn't function right. Got my money back the next day.

His undoing is having given away the manual system beforehand so now we can prove it doesn't work right.

Today - back to thiers recommndations.

1. GBP/CHF - lost of SL 20 pips 2 post = 40 pips lost. If I put 60 SL as I suggest before here - I will win 200 pips (uwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh).

2. GU & GJ - I manually cancel the orders - because they enter sell stop - the market going up.

What a waste again. Faillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Refund

Get your refund guys. Clickbank gave me mine no problem. Once you open a ticket, the seller will contact you to say be patient and how good it is that it doesn't overtrade. I simply rebutted to clickbank that his manual system identified many trades the software didn't take, so it's not supposed to be like this, it doesn't function right. Got my money back the next day.

His undoing is having given away the manual system beforehand so now we can prove it doesn't work right.

Thanks for the info. I called Clickbank and got my refund; they said it would be credited to my CC in 3-5 days. Has anyone seen the Forex Shockwave?

Forex supersonic

installed supersonic on 4th august 2010 17th had first trade. 2 losses of $400 then profit of $594 then 2 losses of $463 since then up to 31st august have had 5 profits of $590 to $600 and 5 profits of $2 am in black $962. This is on demo account only.

Back