1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ForexTech Trade Room

Discussion in 'Services Offered' started by Chris Pip, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Chris Pip

Chris Pip Recruit

Hello Traders

Me and my fellow trader started a professional live trade room, which opened its doors to the public on June 1st.

Since June 1st we have made over 4500 pips and have been slowly gaining members on a weekly basis.

The room may be slightly different from your set and forget services around as it is very much a 17 hour active room, we are constantly offering trades and updates through the London and New York sessions with a very high strike rate of around 85-90%

This room is for serious traders only and recommend a starting capital of 1000-2000 GBP.

We have several different methods

Swing Trading
    Breakout
    Daily Candlestick Method
    "41 pip System"
    Daily system
    Trend Following System

All trades are posted live in the room, with updates frequently and we aim to double your starting capital in 3-6 months

The price for full entry to the trade room is £45 a month which also gives you access to all our members so you can chat and discuss the various trades and methods we use.

Because we understand it is hard for some people to follow all the trades we are also offering full access to the room along with full MT4 access this comes at a cost of £155 a month.

If you would like a full statement from June please email me on

pippiphurray@hotmail.com

I will update this thread every month with our results and i will attach an MT4 statement for July on August 1st.

Thanks

PiP

#1 Chris Pip, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009