• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexThor.com (Alexander Collins)

General discussions of a financial company
Really Bad Support?

I also received a reply within 24 hours with a courteous response. I have Thor II running live on FinFX ECN Pro account VPS Beeks with .35 latency utilizing XVPS server. I finished setting it up yesterday and have no trades to report at this time. In earlier post some traders stated that the ea was not taking trades. I had the same problem running from home however, it didn't take long to figure out that this ea is a RAM hungry beast that will drain most average home computers. Just my 2 cents, but I think it is advisable to utilize a good VPS service unless you have an exceptional machine. I'll keep you posted with hopefully great results.

I've bought numerous EA's and as some of you experienced no reply to questions concerning performance and settings after release of a new ea, but they usually disappear after a couple of weeks or a string of losses. Alexander Collins appears to put himself in front of the world with this ea, and I really think he has a true passion for the development of an ea that could possibly conquer our never ending quest of the almighty "Pip".

2 days after installation thor makes the first trade, it was a net loss bc of commission.
my settings are most agressive, thats why i am wondering about only 1 trade, but lets see whats going on

regards, ts

Hi, I also installed the ea with no hassle but I just wonder if everything is ok as its hardly taken any trades. well nothing after the 4/10/12. Its that normal with this ea as from history, it wasn't doing that bad in terms of taken trades.

Hi, I also installed the ea with no hassle but I just wonder if everything is ok as its hardly taken any trades. well nothing after the 4/10/12. Its that normal with this ea as from history, it wasn't doing that bad in terms of taken trades.

Is this ea now dead?

[QUOTE = jpowell9216; 103597]? `La bis ora è morto [/ QUOTE]

sorry, don't understand.No replay from anyone. What a shame, it was really doing well but been too dead for a while, don't know what is going on. I am going for a refund before my 60days is up

Dear Traders,
As NY9, 111 8th Ave. hosting server is currently down due generator failure caused by the hurricane, we can't receive e-mails.
Our hosting provider is working on solving the problem.
The license server has not been affected and working as normal.
We are opened to all the urgent questions at skype (bestforexsupport) and e-mail (forexthor@gmail.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Alexander

I have just logged in to my PC dedicated for this EA and noticed that the EA is now throwing the 'License Check Failed' error.
I can not login to the Forex Thor Customer Section (which is using madmimi.com domain).

Dear Traders,
As NY9, 111 8th Ave. hosting server is currently down due generator failure caused by the hurricane, we can't receive e-mails.
Our hosting provider is working on solving the problem.
The license server has not been affected and working as normal.
We are opened to all the urgent questions at skype (bestforexsupport) and e-mail (forexthor@gmail.com)

UPD!

All the servers are UP and running now.

Regards,
Alexander

The logic of the Thor system enters new trades when the short term volatility is high. During periods with low volatility, the number of trades is low. Those of you who took a closer look at the detailed analytic report (available in the user area) know that such periods also happened before.
Another very good example is our MyFXBook account:

thormyfxbook.png

If you take a closer look at it, you will see that between April, 18 and May, 16, it didn’t generate a single trade but after that period it traded almost every day. Long story short: Be a bit patient guys. I promise you that you will not regret it.

I just wanted to report that ForexThorII does not work well with Oanda. When I contacted Thor support they stated that they are having a lot of trouble to find suitable dealers from the USA. This was an honest and serious answer, which I appreciated. So I will keep trying with different dealers until I can match their trades.

I have also tried IBFX USA without success, thus far.

ES

P.S. I think maybe those of you that do not reside in the USA can find a low spread ECN account without any problem to run ForexThorII on. Good trading to you.

P.P.S. These folks behind this EA seem reasonable and I may have gone past my 60 days to test...but I can assure you if I do not make any money as promised, I will ask for a refund and according to how I have been treated I have no doubt that Alexander and Andrew will do the right thing. But to be completely honest, I have no doubt that my issues are dealer related and when I can hook up correctly I will experience the success that THOR can give me.

Last edited:
Hello Alexander,

I am not satisfied with the EA hence I made a request for refund last week, still awaiting for your acknowledgment for the same.
I have sent you three reminders already, the last tracking number is #52189

Back