• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexTime.com (FXTM)

General discussions of a financial company
ForexTime is a joke - it opened as a salvation of the Alpari Cyprus office that failed and lost money. Its owner Andrey Dashin is looking to recover losses suffered by Alpari - he is greedy and he's a sneak. How can ForexTime open with the same management that failed in the previous company? I tried chatting with ForexTime and I couldn't get through; finally after about an hour somebody came on chat and was very rude!
Also, I know traders who were scammed by Alpari Cyprus - their trading accounts were arbitrarily closed without valid reasons. This ForexTime broker is run by scam artists and it shouldn't be trusted!

Fxtm and best broker who has been trying over the last few years, great execution speed fast deposits and withdrawals the best customer support.
Certainly a professional broker.

new with them but have no issue yet

i have many accounts with many brokers , hotforex,xm.com excelmarket and Etoro
when i joined forextime it was within my idea (don't put all eggs in one basket )
my experience with them:
chat support very good
type of accounts they have many types and i am using standard one
phone support they will call you all the time to support you and offers you more and more promotions and facilities that i had about 7 calls during this month
spread very good
i hope i can give them 5 stars but i did not withdrew yet ,after my first withdrew i can do that

I opened a strategy account (PAMM) with ForexTime. I wanna give notice only about the BIG PROBLEM about GBP on 07/10/2016. My scalper expert advisor open trades (ea have stop-loss 28 pips (280pips 5 digit) and 99 pips ( 990 pips 5 digit). Watch the SCREENSHOT about stoploss and ORDER CLOSED, from 150 to 450 pips (5 digit: to 1500 pips to 4500 pips ) HIGH SLIPPAGE.

I can understand a normal slippage during bad moments or news...but 150 to 450 NO!! (1500 to 4500) Im very very ANGRY.

I wrote to the support, their reply?

FOREX TIME reply:

"""WITHOUT PREJUDICE
Further to your email below and the enquiry included therein as regards your order number #6642601, # 6642607, # 6642618, # 6642625 and # 6642631 of your trading account #9026956; our team has carefully investigated your query and concluded with the following:

Please be informed that GBP-based instruments have experienced drastic price movements.

Please note that the disputed positions were executed during abnormal market conditions, which were accompanied with the following:

Significant increase of spreads;
Increased slippage;
Order execution speed may take longer than usual.
Please also be informed that Forex market is decentralized and each broker may have its own pool of Liquidity Providers and the prices (and spreads) may be different between brokers.

Therefore, the FXTM Server price is considered to be actual price and the prices of other brokers cannot be taken into consideration in disputable situations.

In the event of any dispute, our Server Log File is deemed to provide the most reliable source of information and has absolute priority in any assessment of a particular trade.

We trust that the matter of your email below has been dealt with. If you require additional information please do not hesitate to contact your dedicated Account Service Manager or our Customer Support."""

Attachments

• fxtime-bad-broker-slippage.PNG
    fxtime-bad-broker-slippage.PNG
    37.1 KB · Views: 22
I opened a strategy account (PAMM) with ForexTime. I wanna give notice only about the BIG PROBLEM about GBP on 07/10/2016. My scalper expert advisor open trades (ea have stop-loss 28 pips (280pips 5 digit) and 99 pips ( 990 pips 5 digit). Watch the SCREENSHOT about stoploss and ORDER CLOSED, from 150 to 450 pips (5 digit: to 1500 pips to 4500 pips ) HIGH SLIPPAGE.

I can understand a normal slippage during bad moments or news...but 150 to 450 NO!! (1500 to 4500) Im very very ANGRY.

FOREX TIME reply:

"""WITHOUT PREJUDICE
Further to your email below and the enquiry included therein as regards your order number #6642601, # 6642607, # 6642618, # 6642625 and # 6642631 of your trading account #9026956; our team has carefully investigated your query and concluded with the following:

Please be informed that GBP-based instruments have experienced drastic price movements.

Please note that the disputed positions were executed during abnormal market conditions, which were accompanied with the following:

Increased slippage;
Please also be informed that Forex market is decentralized and each broker may have its own pool of Liquidity Providers and the prices (and spreads) may be different between brokers.

Therefore, the FXTM Server price is considered to be actual price and the prices of other brokers cannot be taken into consideration in disputable situations.

In the event of any dispute, our Server Log File is deemed to provide the most reliable source of information and has absolute priority in any assessment of a particular trade.

We trust that the matter of your email below has been dealt with. If you require additional information please do not hesitate to contact your dedicated Account Service Manager or our Customer Support."""

FOREX TIME reply:

"""WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Increased slippage;

Back