ForexTime(FXTM) scamed $4637+profit+ bonus

FXTM trying to justify after causing all the losses to me. They refusing the responsibility and no actions to return my money deposits, bonus and profits. I need your help FPA. I don't think they will return my money. i copied mails to Iwona, my account manager now she is silent, Guide me how to lodge a complaint to the regulatory authorities

After the first reminder this is their reply

compliance@fxtm.com
5:59 PM (7 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Geenath Sunara Samsudeen,

Please note that the Company has investigated the matter thoroughly and provided you with full explanation on the issue.

Please be informed that no further actions will be taken from our side and consider this as our final decision.

compliance@fxtm.com
5:59 PM (3 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Geenath Sunara Samsudeen,

Please note that the Company has investigated the matter thoroughly and provided you with full explanation on the issue.

Please be informed that no further actions will be taken from our side and consider this as our final decision.

account manager is missing or silent no replies, they have closed the matter from their side..and done..
Not my money returned after causing a heavy loss by their stop-outs with manipulative spreads

Hope to get this issue resolve soon :)

Hello FPA Team, though FXTM mentioned here to contact My account manager Iwona she is silent after requesting my money, FXTM only pass time here to escape...i have sent the second reminder also. they do not just care and just ignoring and technical analyses was providing for one...then escaping...they threatened me not to do inform here and escaping...this is manipulated stop-out and they got my money with a high spread to go beyond the margin call and i would appreciate we'll proceed further without wasting time...compliance mentioned they have concluded and just escaped...

the testimony for change of spreads... so it will touch the margin level soon for their good..

TIME IS MONEY
INVEST IT WISELY
Political tensions over Syria are likely to affect Markets

Dear Client,
We would like to inform you that the political tensions between the USA and Russia over the conflict in Syria could escalate during the upcoming days or even hours, which may trigger abnormal market conditions including but not limited to:

• Extreme market volatility
  • Thin market liquidity
  • Increased spreads
  • Pricing gaps
  • Slippage on executed orders

the testimony for change of spreads... so it will touch the margin level soon for their good..

YES, probably you will get a few days prior notice before they cut down your margin or no notice at all, simply one more broker scam strategy, either you add further funds or shut all negative positions, in both cases they win !

….were is your account Belize or Cyprus, not to say, one place is better then the other junkyard

https://www.financemagnates.com/?s=FXTM

https://realnoevremya.com/articles/...hin-files-a-lawsuit-against-google-and-yandex

YES, probably you will get a few days prior notice before they cut down your margin or no notice at all, simply one more broker scam strategy, either you add further funds or shut all negative positions, in both cases they win !

….were is your account Belize or Cyprus, not to say, one place is better then the other junkyard

https://realnoevremya.com/articles/...hin-files-a-lawsuit-against-google-and-yandex

Exactly the same they did to me...the cyprus...

Last edited:
Exactly the same they did to me...
Hi NGS Samsudeen,

Please remember that, as a regulated and compliant company, we always act in our clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. The provision of professional, transparent and equal services to all clients is one of the company’s core values. The company does not interfere with clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its liquidity provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

Please note that many order numbers from your trading account 2082666 were correctly closed by stop out, as you have seen in the official detailed reply through ticket 2018041310007204.

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal account service manager.

Thank you,
FXTM Team
Third Reminder

i would like to get in touch with the account manager since Iwona dealt with me with the account where is customer service is behind the screen where i don't know who is the person dealing with me.

FXTM,

This may be stopped out but i cannot accept this stopped out as i believe this is manipulative. I am victimized and got all my money. How can i accept a report who got my money was justifying their act and providing a report by themselves. I have not seen the genuineness here as you before threatened me to attack. also this report is not from a independent investigator or third party. therefore I request my money back as soon as possible.

ECNZero2082666

Neigh Geenath Sunara Samsudeen

Thanks again for your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal account service manager.
Thank you,
FXTM Team

All FPA support is really reliving me i am hopeful that your furthers actions only would help me to get my money back..

Hi NGS Samsudeen,

Please remember that, as a regulated and compliant company, we always act in our clients’ best interests and strive to provide our clients with the best possible execution of their orders. The provision of professional, transparent and equal services to all clients is one of the company’s core values. The company does not interfere with clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its liquidity provider. This goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics.

Please note that many order numbers from your trading account 2082666 were correctly closed by stop out, as you have seen in the official detailed reply through ticket 2018041310007204.

Thank you,
FXTM Team

I sent the 3rd reminder to my account service manager as per the details below, not answered and you can remind her.
Iwona C | ACCOUNT SERVICE MANAGER

Back