• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexTipsExchange.com

General discussions of a financial company
Haga clic aquí para leer o enviar comentarios y calificaciones de 'ForexTipsExchange.com' >>

de lo contrario, use este hilo (botón "+ Responder al hilo" a continuación) para iniciar una discusión EN VIVO y obtener respuestas de nuestros miembros de FPA.
Hola buen día.
El día 02 de octubre me puse en contacto con la asesora y le pedí de favor me ayudará a retirar el dinero que tenía aún en la cuenta, pero como ya no recibí los primeros 15,000, porque según me falta pagarle el 10% al banco para que pueda llegar el dinero a mi cuenta, le dije que si presentaba problemas para que llegara a mí, que mejor intentaba un segundo retiro pero que de favor ya no me cobrarán el 20% y que llegara ahora a mi cuenta de paxful, accedieron y retiró 9,000 pero ahora me solicitan el 10%, una vez más no los envié, ya he perdido mucho dinero y quiero recuperar aunque sea una parte de todo lo que he enviado.

Hola buen día.
El día 02 de octubre me puse en contacto con la asesora y le pedí de favor me ayudará a retirar el dinero que tenía aún en la cuenta, pero como ya no recibí los primeros 15,000, porque según me falta pagarle el 10% al banco para que pueda llegar el dinero a mi cuenta, le dije que si presentaba problemas para que llegara a mí, que mejor intentaba un segundo retiro pero que de favor ya no me cobrarán el 20% y que llegara ahora a mi cuenta de paxful, accedieron y retiró 9,000 pero ahora me solicitan el 10%, una vez más no los envié, ya he perdido mucho dinero y quiero recuperar aunque sea una parte de todo lo que he enviado.
Hola me pueden ayudar por favor.

Can these comments be translated into English please
Hi good day I will tell you my story and I want to see if you can please support me. Due to my lack of experience, I contacted an expert in binary options / forex trading named Kathrin Anderson, I told her that I wanted to enter with the minimum of $ 500, days later she informed me that she could not register me in the forextipsexchange.com/broker and that the The minimum amount is $ 1,500, days later he sent the bitcoins to a wallet address that he provided me, the day he finally registered me on the page, my investment does not appear and they request $ 350 for maintenance. A few days passed and the company loses signal with the account and to reestablish it they ask me for $ 700, in my first attempt to withdraw it was $ 6,000 they asked me for 20% to be able to authorize it, but I put my bank account number wrong and request that they stop me the operation, to recover the lost money kathrin operates the account for 6 hours and again I obtain profits, but I exceed them in the plan in which I was registered, hours later I receive an email in which the minimum amount to withdraw is $ 15,000 and I paid 20% in total of the earnings to withdraw I sent $ 3000, sent them and they tell me that once the company confirms the payment I must wait 12 hours to proceed with the withdrawal, when that time elapses I try to enter the account and They are still suspended, an email arrives and they tell me that for exceeding the earnings of the plan that I purchased, I must pay $ 3,500 this amount, never send it and we reached an agreement that would only send $ 550. Then an email arrives in which I They request $ 1000 for expenses from the IRS a week later kathrin tells me that my bank rejected the money and that they request 10% so that the money can reach me, that amount of money never send it, I no longer trust them I always They leave that I must pay one thing and another. Then I told Kathrin to let me withdraw what I still had in the account, but this time I was going to put the address of the bitcoin wallet and she said yes, but I mentioned that they made me valid the $ 3000 I sent to be able to withdraw the $ 15,000 and he told me that he would contact the company and then they ask me for 10% of the last 9,000 that I had in my account and I did not send anything either, I no longer think they will let me make a withdrawal well. In total I have sent $ 7100 in bitcoin to different wallets that she provided me and I want to recover part of it even if it is. I can support please.

Back