• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexTopShop.com

General discussions of a financial company
Nearly burnt out

Seems the vendors realised this EA was about to burn the Account out so they stopped the demo on FPA :))

Sold out?

I don't understand how an EA can be sold out!
What are the reasons?

I don't understand how an EA can be sold out!
What are the reasons?

Hello,

We do not have tons of people who could take all the support. The Demand was very high and if we wanted to continue to provide good support, we needed to stop sales.

Currently only second version of EA is available, which is less risky and is designed for long term trading accuracy.

Kind Regards,
ForexTopShop.com Team.

This is euronis 6400 or 6500.
Comments in the file and the code is almost identical.
Dll files are the same at 100%

P.S. I just checked this expert advisor is EURONIS.
It works fine with the key from EURONIS.

Last edited by VladimirM

It Will Burn Your Account

Stay away from this frinking dissaster of a EA with who knows what sise stop loss Friday on pepperstone it went to 95% drawdown before wipping out 75% of my account traded 0.45 on $2000 miricale their trade was filled for a profit!!!! so he will continue lossing peoples money it will happen again BURN PEOPLES ACCOUNTS!!! NO PROTECTIVE STOPS ARE USED :shocked::unhappy::mad:

Stay away from this frinking dissaster of a EA with who knows what sise stop loss Friday on pepperstone it went to 95% drawdown before wipping out 75% of my account traded 0.45 on $2000 miricale their trade was filled for a profit!!!! so he will continue lossing peoples money it will happen again BURN PEOPLES ACCOUNTS!!! NO PROTECTIVE STOPS ARE USED :shocked::unhappy::mad:

Of course it can't be true, as EA has a Stop Loss it is hidden (it has multiple stop losses by the way). I don't know what you did. Maybe you closed MT4 or anything else. We have a lot of account with Pepperstone and only you have this. Why you think that only you have Drawdown? :) And please also some proofs to the studio... because this sounds really impossible...

Kind Regards.

Not only owers trades were filled for a profit, also at least 30 people profited that day... Only you had loss, that means something, what you think ? :)

hi can you comment on this since i do smell the same thing

This is euronis 6400 or 6500.
Comments in the file and the code is almost identical.
Dll files are the same at 100%

P.S. I just checked this expert advisor is EURONIS.
It works fine with the key from EURONIS.

Last edited by VladimirM

Back