• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexTopShop.com

General discussions of a financial company
Recommended Broker

hi,

Anyone traded with this EA on real money account?

May I know what is the maximum spread on EURCAD for the EA to perform well?

Which is the recommended broker?

Thanks.

Regards

Hi,

A good question raised by FXHound and still no answer!

We need to know whats the max spread that EA works with.

Thank you in advance.

Hello Folks,

Please, write all your questions to our e-mail or Skype. We will be pleased to answer to all your questions.

Kind Regards,
ForexTopShop.com Team.

P.S. Not even the spread is the main thing (but it should be not much more than 6 fixed or 2-4 variable during UK-US sessions) as most of ECN/STP has. For example FxOpen.com ECN/STP accounts.

P.S.S. We are not forum guys to be honest :) We don't have troubles to answer all your questions, so please don't make a trouble contacting us via e-mail or skype :)

setting

Hi,
Is it possible to have the setting Forex Peace Army used for the Hyper EA demo account?

Thanks

I think something is off on your settings!.--I am getting very different results than you and 2. You are showing a floating profit of 82 pips, far more than the robot's take profit settings

hi,

Anyone traded with this EA on real money account?

May I know what is the maximum spread on EURCAD for the EA to perform well?

Which is the recommended broker?

Thanks.

Regards

I am using this on TheCollectiveFX and am getting very good results--better than the the demo! :) The company also recommends FinFx.fi, which looks good as well

Hello everyone,

I don't know what was that last order... We were unable to close it. We only recognized it today. Good things that it was in right direction. Don't take this order in consideration.

Kind Regards.

Other pairs Working with HYPER EA

I have tested HYPER EA for a bit more than 1 month and SO FAR, I feel GOOD also about the performance...I have also experimented with other CAD pairs such as US-CAD, GBP-CAD, AUD-CAD but unfortunately CAP-JPY seems not compatible with HYPER EA so I have removed..

So far these 4 xxx-CAD pairs are working well with Hyper EA, so I strongly suggest to put into the test for these pairs...I have a bit modified the TP and SL setting so it will suitable for each pairs...I am more comfortable to modify based on the my experience when I use FOREX MULTIVERS which I think is working almost the same behaviour with HYPER EA... :nerd:

I am also appreciate with the support from developer which is helpfull and willing to ensure the success of this EA... This EA has the potential for sure and I am looking forward to put this EA into my LIVE account join with other EA's that I have allowed to manage my FOREX trading.. :D

Back