ForexTrade1 BIG SCAM & NOT REGULATED/REGISTERED IN ANY COUNTRY

Malik009

Recruit
ForexTrade1 is a BIG SCAM.
Their telegram group and facebook showed amazing results and signals but when i paid 2500 USD for their copy trade services, they put some trading bot on my account that was losing all trades and my money. i tried contacting their support and phone numbers but no one answered and they started ignoring me.
I lost my whole 2500 USD to ForexTrade1. (See the attachment of my coversation with these guys)

NOTE: IF ANYONE IN ANY GROUP OR FORUM IS PRAISING THEM. THAT PERSON IS THE MEMBER OF THEIR OWN TEAM AND WRITES FAKE SUCCESS STORIES TO TRAP MORE PEOPLE. CHECK THEIR WEBSITE AT THE BOTTOM, THIS COMPANY IS NOT REGULATED IN ANY COUNTRY.

Attachments

• FT1-Image.png
    FT1-Image.png
    625.1 KB · Views: 12
Their telegram group and facebook showed amazing results and signals but when i paid 2500 USD for their copy trade services, they put some trading bot on my account that was losing all trades and my money. i tried contacting their support and phone numbers but no one answered and they started ignoring me.
I lost my whole 2500 USD to ForexTrade1. (See the attachment of my coversation with these guys)

NOTE: IF ANYONE IN ANY GROUP OR FORUM IS PRAISING THEM. THAT PERSON IS THE MEMBER OF THEIR OWN TEAM AND WRITES FAKE SUCCESS STORIES TO TRAP MORE PEOPLE. CHECK THEIR WEBSITE AT THE BOTTOM, THIS COMPANY IS NOT REGULATED IN ANY COUNTRY.
Follow this Important notice for Telegram Victims

I lost much than you with this forextrade1.

I lost much than you with this forextrade1.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back