ForexTraderAccounts is a SCAM

richoy

Recruit
Beware of Neil King and his company ForexTraderAccounts.com...he was charged back in 2011 with fraud...and he is at it again!

Pharaoh..what would you like to know????
I already filed a case in Traders court.
Not sure whether I will get my money back..but this organization has to be stopped!

The Traders Court case can take a little while to go public. At the moment, only a handful of people can see it. It's a good idea to lay out the basics here too, since this could get more input from more people.

Here is another BS lie told by FX VIP Trading:

FX VIP Team
To
Me
Jun 29
Hi Richard:

Thank you for following up in provision of the opportunity to further assist you. If losses exceed equity it is referred to as a "margin call". We have never experienced a margin call since inception.

Further to your second question, open positions are managed within the boundaries of natural price action. Therefore, we can not apply an artificial or arbitrary time constraint to the completion of our customary profit-cycles.

If you have any new queries in the meantime, please be sure to ask.

Warm regards,

Max

Tel. +45 3696 4588
Email: topfxteam@tradersinbox.com

Here are questions I asked and FX VIP Club Trading NOTE: ForexTRadersAccount are the same....changed names numerous times

FX VIP Team
To
Me
Jun 29
Hi Richard:

Thank you for following up in provision of the opportunity to further clarify your ongoing confusion. On that note, we appreciate the fact that you may not immediately understand our methodology as it is a sophisticated profit-cycle strategy designed for experienced and seasoned investors.

I have addressed your important comments below:

and how can you say that the $11,000 is NOT realized lost...a loss is a loss...and your trading losses are getting worse..
>> Open/floating positions are not realized profit or loss. Losses are not realized until a position is closed.

which means I have lost 50% of my account.If the losses do not mean anything why are they posted and why is my equity at $5100?????
>> Equity is a theoretical statistic which displays the value of your account if you were to close all open positions at current market values. It is a theoretical figure which fluctuates in real-time.

in the mean time DO NOT my account!
>> Unfortunately, your account must be removed from the program in order to discontinue trading. In order to do so, you would have to liquidate all open positions at current market values and realize this unnecessary loss.

As per my previous responses, maintenance of open/floating positions is a customary aspect of participating in an ultra-aggressive program such as ours. Discontinuing participation in the program, as a result of a misunderstanding regarding the nature of our strategy, would be a huge disservice to yourself and would cause yourself to endure unnecessary loss.

On that note, and as an integral aspect of achieving these unprecedented aggressive profit figures that we historically attain, we maintain existence of open/floating positions, which remain under direct supervisory management, and oversee them through the use of a sophisticated positional hedging risk mitigation philosophy (buy and sell positions in opposite directions). These trades are overseen over time, via this method, to their proper neutralized or beneficial closure points.

We employ use of a very sophisticated positional hedging methodology in order to cycle the open trades over time.

Warm regards,

Max

Tel. +45 3696 4588
Email: topfxteam@tradersinbox.com

Mandatory Disclaimer:
Forex trading is speculative, involves substantial risk and is not suitable for all investors. consider the suitability of Forex/Futures trading before making any investment decision. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Back