• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexTrading.us.com

General discussions of a financial company
Last edited:
Hi
I just subscribed to this EA since 2 days and it doesn't work ... Log is "the licence is not active "
The support is fast but it asks for my mt4 account password ...................... I can give my account number but not the password.

Is this Robot still using and profitable? I didn't see any review on here. Im looking for a Robot.

It is scam !!!!
He just risk $100 by taking $100 at the same time for monthly fees.
And he is the same seller like Powerplayrobot.com
or here:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/powerplayrobot/powerplay-robot/1367049

I have the proof with my PayPal bill.
Sellers name: 'nongnut pitlaengam'

I had Powerplayrobot before, he was also offering money back guarantee.
But after 3 days account crashed and of course he didn't paid back..(((
Here i wrote everything already:
http://www.myfxbook.com/community/t...uto-robot/1067288,7#?pt=2&p=8&ts=75&o=1067288

Just now he has already 48% DD, so it is going down....

Thanks for alert me. I am looking for good EA or Robot. Any suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi team,

please please please dont buy this robot..
i started with usd900 after pay him usd125...
on the first day, it open 3-4 usdchf positions with big lot size like 1.0/2.8 and lost my usd500...

i quickly changed my mt4 password...because i dont want to lose my balance usd400..
i filed a dispute case via paypal.
this culprit quickly email me as below :

Secrets Revealed EA
Dec 14 (5 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Subbra
we are really sorry about your lose and we will fix all your problem you have right now , what we are going to offer you is 100% Free our Robot for Live Time + 125$ Return to your paypal .
we will help you to recover your loses .
please close the dispute so we can Reverse your Payment we received , Dispute can Reduce our Reputation History so we don,t want to have any dispute from our client .
i hope you will be happy now
Regards
cleardot.gif

On 12/11/2015 8:18 AM, subbra maniam wrote:

And in my account,your robot lost few usdchf trades.but in your stmt, no usdchf trade at all. If you dont return my money, i have to give bad comment and file case against you at forex peace army in 24hours...

Please reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i closed my paypal dispute with hope to get back usd125...
but after i closed paypal dispute, they forgot me and fly away..
no emails at all.

so please dont close your dispute until you get back your money..

culprits like this who steal poor people money will one day die and punished by God...wait for judgement day..

and this culprits use forex peace army as a tool to cheat us...

and forex peace army team, what you are going to do to block this culprits from use your website and gain money?

i need your answer!

subra
malaysia

hi team,

if you really really looking for real EA to make money in forex, please forget all rubbish products out there and even in forex peace army....
what ever product advertised in FPA doesnt mean quality product.
please refer this website for some knowledge :
forexverification.org

thank you.

subra
(traders for traders)

Last edited by a moderator:
That verification site lacks any information on what those companies did to get on the good list or the bad list. It also doesn't look like there's been an update for many months.

I'll stick to watching what real traders say in the FPA's reviews and forums - not that I'm biased or anything. ;)

hi team,

please please please dont buy this robot..
i started with usd900 after pay him usd125...
on the first day, it open 3-4 usdchf positions with big lot size like 1.0/2.8 and lost my usd500...

i quickly changed my mt4 password...because i dont want to lose my balance usd400..
i filed a dispute case via paypal.
this culprit quickly email me as below :

Secrets Revealed EA
Dec 14 (5 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Subbra
we are really sorry about your lose and we will fix all your problem you have right now , what we are going to offer you is 100% Free our Robot for Live Time + 125$ Return to your paypal .
we will help you to recover your loses .
please close the dispute so we can Reverse your Payment we received , Dispute can Reduce our Reputation History so we don,t want to have any dispute from our client .
i hope you will be happy now
Regards
cleardot.gif

On 12/11/2015 8:18 AM, subbra maniam wrote:

And in my account,your robot lost few usdchf trades.but in your stmt, no usdchf trade at all. If you dont return my money, i have to give bad comment and file case against you at forex peace army in 24hours...

Please reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i closed my paypal dispute with hope to get back usd125...
but after i closed paypal dispute, they forgot me and fly away..
no emails at all.

so please dont close your dispute until you get back your money..

culprits like this who steal poor people money will one day die and punished by God...wait for judgement day..

and this culprits use forex peace army as a tool to cheat us...

and forex peace army team, what you are going to do to block this culprits from use your website and gain money?

i need your answer!

subra
malaysia

Hello Subra!

Is this robot a signal receiver/copier?
If so, can it be that your internet connnection is weak?
Did you use a VPS?

But what really do not like is, that the post a MyFxBook picture on their homepage, but there is not a link to this MyFxBook account. It is just a picture. This makes us to trust them, because we think this account is proofed by a 3rd party. Pictures can be manipulated very easily.

Be careful, mates!

Yours Oks

Back