• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexTrendLineStrategy.com (Kelvin Lee)

General discussions of a financial company
Wished I'd found this site earlier. Signed up to his Binary Options course (as he offers a very compelling back-story and a $0 entry option - which he gets US$250 as an affiliate when you sign up using his recommended broker - this fact isn't disclosed in any of his marketing material - I asked in an email and that was his reply to me).

Kelvin was communicating with me (answering my questions) until I started to conduct some due diligence on his trading history and his 5 strategies and pointed out issues I discovered - then he stopped responding to my emails.

I was hopeful his strategies would pay off in the longer term - but after spending countless hours backtesting (2 years worth of data) and forward testing over a few weeks using a live account, I discovered his strategies cannot sustain a profitable position (even if you 'double-down' in a Martingale fashion as he does suggest in one or 2 older videos I found), and the (almost) daily reports that arrived via email (and are available on his website) only reflected cherry picked trades. Yes, he shows a few losing trades here and there to give you the sense that what he says is truthful, but I discovered with my testing he doesn't show all the losing trades, which would put his account into an unsustainable losing position.

Suggest you avoid his Binary Options course/system (and Forex course judging by the comments in this blog - I never went on to do his forex course so cannot comment first hand).

His websites are:

Binary Options Mastery Course
binaryoptiontraining.org
binaryoptiontraining.org/why-i-trade-for-a-living/
binaryoptionclassroom.com/binaryoptionmasteryspecial.html
binaryoptiontraining.org/category/profit-loss-report/
binaryoptiontraining.org/category/daily-live-trade/

His strategies include KB5, KB1, Overlapping, 200 EB,
Forex Street University Course
currencytradinguniversity.com/best-forex-course
currencytradinguniversity.com/currencyuniversitynewsletter
currencytradinguniversity.com/400-discount-program
forextrainingclassroom.com

His strategies include Break the Bands, Forex Piggyback, Forex Scalping, Forex Strategy Pro.

YouTube Channel ("Currency K")
youtube.com/user/forexindicator
If you've had a poor experience with Kelvin Lee aka ) then I suggest you down-vote his channel and videos so we can try and get rid of this clown.

* I've mentioned his strategies by name so the search engines can (hopefully) find and index this post.

This is the information I have from his website/emails/youtube info:

Kun Hui (Kelvin Lee)
kelvinlee@forexindicator.org
Woodlands Post Office, PO Box 104
Singapore 00 917307
SINGAPORE
also kl@forextrainingclassroom.com

I hope this post helps out others.

I can vouch for that review you gave. A friend of mine subscribed on his Binary Options with free Forex Courses and Trade Copier Service. To make the long story short, his trade copy service is a sham. My friend observed his trades and the it was so amateurish in approach that he lost $300 in a span of two months. I asked for a copy of his course and trade and *strangely* enough, his analyses are spot on, as I backtest it myself and read all his analyses and they concur to most of my own. However during the actual trade itself, he NEVER followed his own technique, which gave me the suspicion, that *possibly someone* (I'm not so sure, but the clues are compelling) might have copied his site and used it instead as a bogus trader account but the one who masquerades as Kun Lee is *not* really a follower/student of his technique. However, I agree that he did cherry-pick the trades he posted and some of them are indeed untenable/unsustainable in the long run. I told my friend not to follow his Binary Options technique, as I tested it myself and found it to be no different from "heads or tails" approach. I taught him a better way to do B.O. ;-). I did the queries on my friends behalf regarding his trades, but when I think he felt his masquerades' are slowly being unmasked, he stopped replying entirely. He still posts winnings which strangely enough is not reflecting on his trades (if he is indeed that guy he claim he is). I have the screenshot from the trade history from his currency university copy service given by my friend with two months worth of trades that could attest to his hilariously miserable results. After that my friend told me when he already knew better, he could have traded it better than that Kun Lee character. Good thing all the subscriptions he entered in were all free (from his promo) otherwise he could have just burned his money 'gambling' it with a trader that has no formal/widespread credentials in the community.

I strongly suggest to shy/stay away from this Kun Lee guy but use his analyses as guide, though not necessarily follow it. Even though he has that so-called proof of photos of him on his blog site. I could easily do the same by copying a person's site, associate a screen name to it, and create a new email and service that will look real for the people who are gonna read it.

CAVEAT EMPTOR.

Back