Forextrendy.com Scammed me

Bhoopalan

Recruit
Hello,

I don't know how this is going to help me. I signed up with Forextrendy to know about trending pairs. After seeing the trends, I thought it is not good enough.

They don't offer trial but their website say 60 days money back guarantee without asking any questions. That's why I joined them.

I realize this may not be helpful for scalping and I've been asking for refund for more than a week. There isn't even one single response from the company. Not even a response that would say "we won't refund you, get lost!".

Is this the professionalism they would follow? Scam!

Did you pay via ClickBank? If so, and if the seller is ignoring refund requests, go directly to clickbank.com and request your refund there.

I really don´t understand this complaint. ForexTrendy promises to show Forex Trends, and that´s exactly what it´s doing, Instead of studying different charts for hours you get the best trends within seconds , what more could you ask for ?? If your´re a Scalper, you don´t need any trend, candlesrick patterns should do it.
I´m trading long term and after using it for about a week now I´m more than happy with it, I would be willing to pay ten times the price, just my two cents..........

If an unconditional refund is promised and ignored, that's a problem worthy of a complaint.

I hope you get a refund from Clickbank.

Obviously you did not watch their video on the front page, this tool is for trend trading in trend markets.

I trade a live account on the trend and I'm pretty happy with this tool. the algorithm scans most of the currency pairs to locate a high probability trend, looking at 200 bars, and email you alerts. It shows the drawdown percentage and number of pips you risk. Additional tool they show chart patterns (triangle, flags, wedges) that a trend is about to continue from consolidation.

there's three markets, trend market, range market, and breakout market. scalping is a strategy for volatile range market. good luck to you.

Wow! And you love Forex Trendy so much that you created an FPA forums account solely to praise the company's product in a complaint thread filed in May of 2013. ;)

Back