• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexTurboDrive.com

General discussions of a financial company
Greetings,

I hope all is well. I've been beta testing Forex Turbo Drive on an FXDD Malta demo for the last 24 hours & within that time Forex Turbo Drive has opened about 100 units, had this been my live account I would have cleared $600.00 profit within a 24 hour period. The earlier versions I'm told had a few bugs however appears that the new version resolved many of the buggy issues of the earlier versions.

Forex Turbo Drive is simply amazing & I highly recommend this FX tool to anyone who is looking for a set & forget EA. This is the best EA currently on the market & that's the bottom line. I've been looking for an FX tool like this for the last 2 years of my trading life & now I have it thanks to the Forex Turbo Drive team.

I'm not a affiliate & I don't work for the Forex Turbo Drive team.

I've tested hundreds of EAs & this is the best thus far. I own thousands of indicators & nothing can touch the performance of Forex Turbo Drive. Please stop wasting your time with all the other scams on the market & give this EA a shot. The tech support is amazing as well.

Recommended pairs: I loaded two EURUSD Charts on the 5 MIN Time Frame//Default settings with the exception of - Lots & Max Lots.

According to the vendor the EA is not based on a martingale strategy. The vendors reply: - Martingales will double bet after every loss until they've achieved success. This robot doesn't do that!!! Hence that's why you have via the inputs tab a start lots & max lots setting.

Forex Turbo Drive gets a 5 star for performance & tech support

I'd recommend using wise money management with any EA.

I hope this post helps someone make a wise decision.https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Kind regards,
Forex Technician
May the pips be with you...

A day and half of demo trading!!!

Detailed Trades Summary
Total trades: 119
Total trades with profit: 109
Total trades with loss: 10

Gain in money: $ 1099.58
Gain in percentage: (36.65%)

Gross Profit: $ 2444.30
Gross Loss: $ -1342.80

Largest Profit Trade: $ 485.00 (2010.08.12 on eurusd)
Largest Loss Trade: $ -225.00 (2010.08.11 on eurusd)

Average Profit Trade: $ 22.42
Average Loss Trade: $ -134.28

Max consecutive wins: 42 trades ($ 320.3)
Max consecutive losses: 2 trades ($ -231)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back