• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forexturnado ea....

The statement looks a little odd for several reasons.

1. Quite a few trades have no stoploss or take profit listed. Is this EA running multiple strategies? No stoploss is a recipe for a margin call.

2. I see trades listed as "deleted, no money". This is after sudden increases in trade size. Doubling trade size after a loss means this thing is running some sort of Martingale system and isn't following any form of sane risk management. This is another quick way to get a margin call.

3. The stoplosses make no sense. Some of the early trades have a SL of 1-5 pips. Other trades have a 1000 (or more) pip SL and a 20 pip TP.

4. Trades held for several days show no rollover interest/penalty.

The statement looks a little odd for several reasons.

1. Quite a few trades have no stoploss or take profit listed. Is this EA running multiple strategies? No stoploss is a recipe for a margin call.

2. I see trades listed as "deleted, no money". This is after sudden increases in trade size. Doubling trade size after a loss means this thing is running some sort of Martingale system and isn't following any form of sane risk management. This is another quick way to get a margin call.

3. The stoplosses make no sense. Some of the early trades have a SL of 1-5 pips. Other trades have a 1000 (or more) pip SL and a 20 pip TP.

4. Trades held for several days show no rollover interest/penalty.

so you think it´s not good???

Turnado EA

Dear Friend (FPA),

I have bought the Turnado EA some weeks ago
and I am still testing it on 5 or 6 demo accounts
with 5K and 10K size and 0.5 and 1.0 Lot size...

Sometimes I play around with Lotsize and make it smaller
to reduce risk. I then use 0.05 or 0.02 Lot size.

When You don`t use a setting file, which you have produced
by yourself (with the smaller lotsize like above), the EA will
change the lot with almoist every trade according to its
default Money-Managment settings inside.
THIS can be really risky after some days or weeks...

Atm its doing a great work and produces between 10
and 100 % profit every week!!
Depends on the brokerplatform, You use for demotrading.

BEST are: 1. ActiveTrades, 2. MasterForex and 3. InterbankFX (IBFX)

Here You can open Micro accounts with 50 USD /100 USD
to handle it in Cents as 5000 / 10000 Accounts, in which the Robot
works well atm.

Will check it the next month also but also start with small REAL
account to start with earning...
Will report here about my experiences!

Be blessed
Randy

Last edited:
Back