• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexUltimateBot.com (Steve Morris, Mike Holland)

General discussions of a financial company
No trades even after EA update to v1.3

I haven't got any trades since i bought FUB last week. They updated the robot to version 1.3 yesterday, saying that the reason why the bot was trading on their account (which FPA has access to) but not on other people's accounts was because of and i quote "The cause of issue was in slow (tick rate) connection between PV/VPS and the broker. In this cases robot loses enter signals. To not to lose signals on slow connections we increased "Refresh Rate".. Today i see a trade on their account but not on mine(again). So i can conclude that the new version STILL does not work.

My experience is exactly the same as that of Gathuj. I'm hopeful this is a good EA, but am rapidly losing my optimism. 1.3 does not seem to be any better yet.

FUB

Ditto. Even with the updated software and using the exact settings as the Peacearmy account, this EA doesn't replicate the demo results on live accounts and in some cases doesn't trade at all. I have suggested to FUB that they drop the EA until they have worked out the bugs and instead offer their demo trades to clients via a trade copier. I suggest others email them with the same request.

Well, what's the use of this bot if it does not trade and support are saying that it is and it clearly is not. Am not waiting for the 30 day trial to end, am dumping this ASAP

I have the same problem. Bought the robot and no trades. I have emailed customer support and they do not reply. I have seen this before. You buy a system. It smiles at you but does nothing for two weeks. I can only hope they will not give me problems when I ask for a refund.

Randy

v1.4 working

I can confirm the new version 1.4 is working. Just when i was about to ask for my refund :) So let's see whether it mirrors the exact trades as the demo account.
FUB should have a members area where we can see the exact trades from the bot. Also, they should have e-mail alerts for every trade opened and closed.

No trades

I also have had no trades with Forex Ultimate Bot. The upgrade to version 1.3 made no difference. I increased the Aggr setting to 2 and this has not made any difference either. I have just received version 1.4. Let's see if this version trades for me as it has for Gathuj.

So? Has it worked for anyone else other than me?

I noticed it opened a trade that hasn't shown on the FPA demo (am starting to get tired of looking at the FPA demo to compare trades. I wrote support an email and asked whether they can come up with a members login area where we can see and compare trades, still waiting for a reply on that one)

Back