• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexUltimateBot.com (Steve Morris, Mike Holland)

General discussions of a financial company
1.4 is working for me.

it seems to be mirroring the trades (though, not to illustrate my ignorance, but i'm not sure i understand the logic of opening a buy order at a higher price than a sell order unless we're at a pivot point where they're expecting it to break strongly one way or the other).

i agree with gathuj that e-mail alerts would be great (haven't seen a bot that does that yet, but it would be very valuable).

quick question: has anyone tightened their stops? looking at the FUB record, while it does well it's a little disconcerting that wins are 30-50 pips and losses are over 100. seems like an S/L of 50 or so would dramatically help the performance of this bot.

A trade at last

FUB has finally made a trade. Version 1.4 appears to be the version that works, for me at least. Unfortunately the trade is going in the wrong direction at the moment, but you can't expect everything.

No Stop Loss No Take Profit

I've seen a couple of trades on my account with no stop loss or take profit. Those same trades don't appear on the demo in this website. If i close the trade it automatically opens up another trade again with no SL or TP.
Anyone else experiencing this?

UPDATE 19/Oct/2011 - No TP / SL again. Today it did it again and traded with no TP / SL levels and after manually closing the trade (in profit), it opened yet another. I asked for a refund last week (still waiting for a response on that) but didn't remove the EA just to see how it would behave but i see no change. If they say it's supposed to open tp and sl orders AFTER opening the main trade and it doesn't then that leaves my trades exposed meaning i have to monitor them and close them myself and folks, i won't be doing that

Last edited:
1.4 made a few trades last week, appears to have missed today's trade. if it actually traded reliably then it might be a good bot.

Looks like yet another trade missed. I would love to hear if this is working, and profitable, for anyone. Unless something changes before the morning, I'll be leaving a negative review tomorrow.

Back