• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexVerified.com

General discussions of a financial company
Trading manually

Do you have any idea if there are a lot of updates to the trades? In other words, if I place a trade(s) manually, will I have to be up all night to babysit it? Do they update the SL or TP frequently? Thank you for any insight.

Do you have any idea if there are a lot of updates to the trades? In other words, if I place a trade(s) manually, will I have to be up all night to babysit it? Do they update the SL or TP frequently? Thank you for any insight.

Not every time, but there is some babysitting of the trades. You should better use their EA on a VPS.

Only one trade this week, unfortunately negative

After 7 successful weeks, this week was a negative one with only 1 trade executed, resulting to -75 pips.

Thanks f-man for helping answer questions here! I was down with severe pneumonia for the last couple of weeks so I haven't been paying attention to this thread lately. I'm back in the office now and will here in the thread more often.

Thanks again!

-Scott

Thanks f-man for helping answer questions here! I was down with severe pneumonia for the last couple of weeks so I haven't been paying attention to this thread lately. I'm back in the office now and will here in the thread more often.

Thanks again!

-Scott

Sorry to hear that Scott. I am glad you're feeling better.
Check a few posts back, there are a few questions I left waiting to be answered.

Like the disaster in Japan, the signals of last Sunday were also a disaster. 4 Losing trades (3 JPY buys), 3 winning and 2 stopped with some profit. Total damage -192 pips.

Awww, not quite a disaster but definitely disappointing. The last 4 weeks have been a disappointment.

On January 2nd we had 2 trades that finished with -200 pips. I think last weekend was more disappointing because with 9 trades open, we had some GREAT potential that didn't come to fruition.

If we had no stop losses, 8 of the 9 trades would have hit the TP's but those initial volatile moves were simply too big. Thankfully, it will only take a couple of good weeks to make up for the last month of mediocre trading.

Awww, not quite a disaster but definitely disappointing. The last 4 weeks have been a disappointment.

On January 2nd we had 2 trades that finished with -200 pips. I think last weekend was more disappointing because with 9 trades open, we had some GREAT potential that didn't come to fruition.

If we had no stop losses, 8 of the 9 trades would have hit the TP's but those initial volatile moves were simply too big. Thankfully, it will only take a couple of good weeks to make up for the last month of mediocre trading.

Trading without a SL is very scary. Especially when you open so many positions... The account is deadly exposed in such case!

Trading without a SL is very scary. Especially when you open so many positions... The account is deadly exposed in such case!

Whoa f-man I didn't mean to imply we would ever trade without a stop loss! I was just commenting that 8 of the 9 trades did go in our direction that night, but it was the big initial spike that we couldn't handle. We have absolutely no plans to trade without a stop. :)

Eventually we *might* start hiding the stop loss and take profit to avoid possible broker manipulation but it will still be active behind the scenes.

Back