1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forexvps.com

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by aicohn, Jul 26, 2009.

1. aicohn

aicohn Corporal

I've had difficulty with my server tonight & never got adequate technical support. I've had two server subscriptions with them & had one go down for a protracted period (at least an hour) during which time I could not contact anybody at the company by phone, chat, or their support ticket system (priority marked: "critical"). When I finally did get a response from an individual named "Paul", I was told my support request was not critical, and I simply had not been patient to wait long enough for the server to come back up. I however did consider the support request critical as I have a system locked to that server due to make a time-critical trade. I cancelled both my server subscriptions with them (paid through mid-August). At that point, forexvps.com pulled my access to the support ticket system, and one of my servers still remains down some 2 1/2 hours later. Inasmuch as I have paid subscription fees for the server through mid-August, I should by all rights receive either a pro-rata refund or access to my server via remote connection along with technical support until expiration of my subscription.

As I have received neither, I am requesting a scam investigation on Forexvps.com

Thank You.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

It's usually traditional to give a company more than 1 day before asking for a scam complaint.

I've heard mixed things about VPS companies. A good VPS can be helpful to trading. A bad one can really hurt you. I'd suggest setting up on demo accounts first and making certain everything is working before letting something that has access to your money operate remotely.