1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forexyard.com

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by W. L. Coston Jr., May 20, 2010.

1. W. L. Coston Jr.

** BEWARE U.S. INVESTORS ** I setup an account, funded the account, and then decided to go with another brokerage that I was more familar. I made a withdrawal request 06May10 and I'm still waiting on the money. I've made several phone calls (at 10am/CST) and asked to speak with someone that handles accounts...I'm always told to callback tomorrow in broken English. I've sent countless emails directly to support@forexyard.com as well as sending emails through the website asking for some assistance...I always receive an email stating "Thank you for contacting us. We'll contact you soon." I've yet to receive a response. ** BEWARE U.S. INVESTORS **

Meanwhile, Forex.com support and service has been very impressive.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Stay on their case. Some customer service people think that taking forever to get anything done gives them more job security.

Give them a reasonable deadline and tell them that you'll be filing a complaint with IC3.gov if they don't get your money by then.