Forexyard scamming

pippedout

Private
I posted before about how the platform was always screwing up,and screwing me out of money,last night I made a profit finally,only to see my account wiped out this morning,here is an explanation from forexyardPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Ashley'

Ashley: How can I help you today?

Robert: What happen to my account?

Ashley: what is your account number?

Robert: 22584

Ashley: and what is the issue?

Robert: Where did the money go?

Ashley: again, what money? please be more specific

Robert: My balance was over 1200 before the last two trades which closed at-288 and -30.58

Ashley: ok, so is your question about the two trades?

Robert: It's about what happen to the rest of the account?

Ashley: one moment

Ashley: you will receive an email shortly explaining the issue. basically the profits you made last night on the EUR/USD pair were invalid because there was a mistake with the platform and it presented a price that was not available in the market. also scalping was done. both invalidated the trades and we unfortunately had to take back the profits made

Robert: Really?

Ashley: yes. like i said you should receive a more detailed email shortly

Robert: ok

Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Greg'.

You are now chatting with 'Greg'

Greg: How can I help you today?

Robert: There is a problem with my account balance...

Greg: You were sent an email which explained the platform error.

Robert: this is bull****,,,

Robert: The platform made errors before to,but you guys did not put back the money it took!!!!!

Greg: Give us the ticket numbers and the time it occurred.

Greg: Any platform error will be negated in the account, whether it was profit or loss

Greg: Sometimes errors go unnoticed, unfortunately. If you see one, let us know

Robert: It was the old platform you guys were using,I have no access to it now.

Greg: The platforms are the same, only the layout changed

Robert: Still no email

Greg: I'm not sure if it was sent out. But you will receive it eventually. Ashley explained the issue earlier, however. Here is what she said: Ashley: you will receive an email shortly explaining the issue. basically the profits you made last night on the EUR/USD pair were invalid because there was a mistake with the platform and it presented a price that was not available in the market. also scalping was done. both invalidated the trades and we unfortunately had to take back the profits made

This is bull****,the platform screwed up before,but they never put my money back,****ing criminals.................................................

Here is the email....................................................

It is with great displeasure that we send this e-mail however due to the holiday season,
we witnessed a disastrously low liquidity environment which was prevalent in the market upon opening at 22:00GMT last night (27th of December 2009), many customers saw price spikes incongruous to what was actually occurring in the market. Prices tended to shoot up and down, above and below real market rates during this time frame. This caused many customers to receive margin call notifications in their accounts, which were not called for.

Im addition, some customers were able to enter and exit positions in a profit, again, not within
real market price movements.

Both the profits and losses incurred during this time period will be removed from customer
account.

We sincerely apologize that the trading system was incapable of contending with such low liquidity and innaquadetely showed pricing.

We have since solved the problem and don't expect to have such erroneous pricing in the system henceforth.

Please contact us if you have any questions
Thanks

This message was sent from ForexYard to rford68@yahoo.com. It was sent from: FyYard LTD, Diagorou, 4, Kermia Building, , Nicosia, Cyprus 1097, Cyprus. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

This kind of forex broker should be avoided. Let the world know what they are doing. and let FPA do thier thing. good luck we have the same problem.

GL trying to withdraw from them. I initiated a withdraw on dec 11 for 300 dollars, so far I have only received 141.50. When i use a new broker I always try a small withdraw to see if they payout or not

Back