ForexYard Withdrawal Issue resolved

hola compañeros yo estoy igual que ustedes,he solicitado un retiro y de momento me dicen que esta en proceso,seguire esperando,haber si hay suerte,gracias

Wildpips And Forexyard

I think it is time FPA investigated allegation of forexyard due to several cases against them in particular,Wildpips who is senior member of this forum.

A categorical statement from the investigating team FPA will go a long way in giving Wildpips and othes a sense of belonging and that they are not alone.

Forexyard needs to be called to order,at least the interest of members of this forum should be protected.

I opened by account in october with forexyard.com $100 and i got 206 cashback: total $306

As am New i lost whole money.
And in november i deposited $450 adn i was trading carefully..and i got some knowledge how to trade..
So i deposited $1600 to trade..forexyard guys said i have to upgrade to standard bcoz my account crosses $1000.
So they upgraded to standard account.

Generally most of the time i trade news...
so when I trade to trade news with standard account my order executed very slowly say after 30-50 pips away frm what i set..due to this a had losses.But when I was in supermini my orders were executed immediately and i used to make profits. so I requested for withdrawal of 1200 dollars.
it took like 10 days but i got the money which they deduct 95 dollars for transfer. but when i called them and asked about transfer me they gave me back $65..

So again I started using supermini...and used to trade news ...so in jan i got like $1000...profit..so yesterday then sent me warning email that am scalping..trade should be minimum 3 mins...but what i wonder is when am loosing first 3 months doing same scalping they never sent me an email about rules and regulations...

and for one of my friend they took all the profits($700) from his account ..just initial deposit......
So today I put a withdrawal request.....i will update u guys whether my money got back or not.

But i would say dont go with this broker......

This is to everyone, just like a good government that is, or is trying like hell, to deal with the biggest problems first, FPA is too.

Most people find this site for help to recover what can be counted in dollars and cents (possibly only after conversion).

If you are in need of help, you'd be happy to know that more time is being allocated to scam investigations than hourly checks of members and their posts, as that requires making sure that they're for real. Business is business, and if people are making money to post, they post more than the average person. Sifting through these for your benefit takes time.

Just like in governments, needs have to be weighed. Here, it's the needs of those who need to be heard (which is prevention), and those who need to be helped.

Sorry to be so stern, but the short version is that if you have a forum concern, message the AsstMod by messaging at the bottom of the site where it says, "Contact Us"

This site wasn't started to make people feel ignored. It still exists because people aren't.

Last edited:
munnuru, what you've said makes the situation clear.

$1000 USD is far too low to deal in standard lots if that means a position is $100K.
The fact that they insisted on this screams scam to me.
Also, if a broker changes their story on the same trading pattern from demo to live, that's even worse.

I'm personally going to draw attention to the facts of your case to the scam committee to see what can be done ASAP.

I've just had Gerard pull the emails he exchanged with WildPips and the president of ForexYard. This was resolved within a few weeks of being posted here.

A lot of people post complaints. Many don't come back and follow up. Then I get complaints from the companies about it.

If you think you've been screwed, complain loudly. If you get your money, please post a followup. You don't have to endorse the company, but please at least say if you did get your money.

I've just had Gerard pull the emails he exchanged with WildPips and the president of ForexYard. This was resolved within a few weeks of being posted here.

A lot of people post complaints. Many don't come back and follow up. Then I get complaints from the companies about it.

If you think you've been screwed, complain loudly. If you get your money, please post a followup. You don't have to endorse the company, but please at least say if you did get your money.

This is the problem with a lot of people,some will come to this forum when they are screwed but do not know how to say thank you when the get justice.This is really unfair not only to the administrators of this forum but also,those of us who are passionate about scam related issues.

This is the problem with a lot of people,some will come to this forum when they are screwed but do not know how to say thank you when the get justice.This is really unfair not only to the administrators of this forum but also,those of us who are passionate about scam related issues.

We agree 100%. This is part of the reason for a minimum rank for Scam Investigations. Before that, most people complaining had zero posts. Afterwards, most that the people that FPA investigators helped went away without making any more posts.

Now, at least a few stay. The only thanks the FPA asks for it's work on a scam case is for the person who complained to come by the forums and post occasionally.

If anyone wants to send cash instead, we won't object. ;)

Last edited:
Back