Forget Forex and change to Options?

I am not going to leave forex. I will tend to learn about options but not rely on it totally. If someone says options is best than of Forex I will not agree to admit it. There is a reason that people not having proper knowledge of it nor companies train traders properly.

I don't think it's quite right to change forex trading on options mainly because it increases risk to lose money despite the fact that it also increases a change to earn more money. I believe that options is the last way in trading which deserves attention of traders. Novices would better stay away from options mostly because it's the best way for them to lose their first deposit, because it always requires a high speed of reaction. Forex trading is more interesting and versatile for me, hence I don't recommend to trade on options without the whole understanding of its mechanics. However, every trader must decide by himself what is preferable for him.

I definitely heard more bad stuff than good about options, but I know people who were able to succeed with binary options trading. Maybe not to such degree as to live off of them, but still. I personally never tried it, but I wouldn't be so eager to call it a scam.

I assume it depends on how an individual trader is capable of dealing with a particular market. A trader may feel comfortable with Forex, whereas some other traders may feel comfortable with option trading. I personally like the Forex market most than other financial markets.

Back