Forget Forex and change to Options?

Daytrader007

Recruit
Hello everybody,
because of recent experiences i think about changing to a "normal, serious broker" and trade intraday options/zertifikates on indices and commodities than dealing with all those bucket shop like Forex brokers.
It seems that none of this broker wants winning clients. It happened the second time, that a broker closed my account cause i had some winner withdrawls in a row. Something like that cant happen with a serious bank-broker, and if you speculate with options or zertificates on intraday price moves, with high leverage, you make also intraday your money.
As long as clients accounts are in overall loss or not in the winning zone, those bucket shops are nice- if you start to belong to the 25% who win, they throw you out.

Yes, unfortunately, there are a lot of unscrupulous companies in our field that do not provide proper conditions to their clients. I am sorry that you found yourself in this situation.

Different directions, different conditions, different specifics - each trader can choose what he likes.

Forex is safety and deliberation.
Options are speed and high risks.
Forex has made its place and is more reliable than options. I think Binary option is not so popular as people are doing forex with interest. Then its knowledge is also less for people. People find forex learning easy and understandable , on the other hand Options is on estimations and every trader is not able to judge better binary market.

Forex has made its place and is more reliable than options. I think Binary option is not so popular as people are doing forex with interest. Then its knowledge is also less for people. People find forex learning easy and understandable , on the other hand Options is on estimations and every trader is not able to judge better binary market.
Binary options are pure gambling. :D

Indeed there is the broker that called bucket shop broker, in this type usually they will against the trader, get money from loss client, if client win company loss, usually offer big bonus to attract trader, but if ECN broker this is no dealing desk broker and get profit from the commission, all order client forward to a liquidity provider.

i dont think that is a problem with every broker. may be the unregulated one's do that.but if they are regulated that is not a possibility as per my knowledge

i dont think that is a problem with every broker. may be the unregulated one's do that.but if they are regulated that is not a possibility as per my knowledge
There`s a lot of examples for that the regulations means nothing mate, so don`t separate brokers to regulated and unregulated.

Back