ForInvests.net is now nominated for Scam Broker of the Year 2010

Yes, I too though John Rice is one of ForInvest people!
So, for the record, mjrice4@ John Rice, my sincere apologies for thinking (and saying so too) that you were one of their Representative or employee; yah! And what else can we say for your bad experience with these scumbag, except to wish you better luck with your next broker.

ForInvest is “now nominated for Scam Broker of the Year 2010”??? No way!! Smash my pips and lock-up my trading platform!...on the bright side, now at least ForInvest can legitimately post this “Award” claim on their web site.

Hmmmm, wonder that Swiss Advisor would be stupid enough to do that, thinking on the logic that any Award is better than no Award! : )

A special note to any US Citizen who was scammed by ForInvests.net

Dear FPA:
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission ("CFTC") is a federal regulatory agency charged with the enforcement of the Commodity Exchange Act ("CEA").
The CEA authorizes the CFTC to seek injunctive relief against any person whenever it shall appear to the CFTC that such person has engaged, is engaging, or is about to engage in any act or practice that violates the CEA.
As of October 18, 2010, the CFTC enacted new regulations requiring all entities marketing or handling retail forex transactions with members of the U.S. public be registered with the CFTC.
If you are a U.S. citizen and you have entered into a retail forex transaction with the FORINVEST GROUP, please contact the CFTC. Thank you!
[Report Suspicious Activities or Information to the CFTC
202-418-5250; or 866-366-2382]

banned from trading contest

im newbie in trading, then I had to trade on the site fx-agregator.ru/com weekly contest, this week I should be champion, i hd the first ranks with the highest equity, but after I checked this afternoon my nickname is not entered in the contest, even i cannot login anymore to that site, weird. ...one weeks i monitoring the trading... then what? my nickname not exist anymore, I try to contact the support not in resspond .... can anyone know the truth of that site? I have a statement of data record contest, and also participate in trading pic for my contest is ....

Warning: stay away from ForInvest!

I just closed my account with these guys and they are scums. I closed my account(with around -$30) as soon as I seen their crooked practices. I wish I knew a good lawyer so I can help people get their money back and put these scums beyond bankruptcy.

Some trades they won't let you close while in profit and others you'll lose money when you close and are in the profit. I closed one trade while the ticker was RISING(PROFITING) while I was in PROFIT and the ticker was arcing straight up(TOWARD MORE PROFIT) WITHOUT DIPPING ONCE and I shut the trade and I ended up losing $30+.

I have evidence of their racketeering/fraud practices attached below.

Attachments

• scam.zip
    316.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20110417 fraud!!.zip
    1,006 bytes · Views: 0
Back