Forinvest's now threatens to sue me over my reviews

PH_UK

Recruit
:shocked:I left two reviews on Forinvest under the name info.2009uk. The reviews speak for themselves. I have nothing invested in making false allegations over $75.60. I have wrote several emails to Forinvest asking them to confirm if they intend to give the $75.60 or simply state that they are refusing to give it back so as to prevent me using any further energy for such a small amount of money.

Considering that Forinvest said they would be returning the money to me via my credit card as I used a credit card to fund the account I raised a complaint of internet theft with Alert Pay. I relayed the facts to Alert Pay and I am awaiting a response from them. However, to my amazement I received an offline message via yahoo messenger from Forinvest. They wrote the following:

Saturday, September 18, 2010
ForInvest Group is offline.
You can send ForInvest Group an email
(5:58 PM)

ForInvest Group
who are you? 6:42 PM

you are acting badly 7:03 PM

Legal actions will be taken against you 7:04 PM

our Lawyer will contact you soon 7:06 PM

***I have removed my contact details from this message***

We have evidences of false allegations and several fake claims in your posts against ForInvest. 7:10 PM

All your misleading posts,and insulting words against ForInvest will be filed in a case against you. 7:12 PM

ONLY, IF YOU POST A CLARIFICATIONS NEXT TO THOSE LIES YOU POSTED BEFORE 7:17 PM

THANK YOU! 7:18 PM

Stinky lies over there 10:43 AM

we have evidences of your fake statements and insulting words, just before anything, on 10:44 AM

September 13, 2010 10:45 AM

you will be sued for this. 10:46 AM

Thank you! 10:46 AM

I imagine that this means I am not going to get my $75.60 back from them. I will not be threatened to remove my posts or correct them as they are 100% truthful. I have written them a detailed email explaining the facts. I have screen shots of the internal mail they sent me, which I posted in my reviews. I have copies of the archive of my chat conversations with them, which I posted in my reviews. I have not received $75.60 back in my bank account. Primarily because I did not use a credit card to fund the account as I used my debit card, and secondly because I used Alert Pay to make the payment and Forinvest does not have my debit card details.

What should I do?

Forinvest confirmed Scam already by FPA

I am afraid it might be difficult for you to get your money back from this scam company..Already this broker has been confirmed Scam by forexpeacearmy.
It appears your negative review and posted evidence against them is causing them potential victims,so continue posting on other forums as well to alert people about these scammers.Also send them all the forum links where you have posted about them.They are not regulated and don't be intimidated by their legal threats.Its a common thread this day by scammers threaten to sue their victim.
Good luck.

Forinvest Thieves

This is one of the emails I sent to Forinvest prior to realising the offline message in my previous post:

Re: Withdrawal/ password reset account no 90985
To: ForInvest Group <accounts@forinvest.net>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sirs,

You have stopped replying to my messages in Yahoo Messenger, and you have also locked me out of my account. In to the bargain, you have not returned the balance of my account to my debit card in 5 days as you said via internal mail on the MT4 platform. As a consequence, I was left with no choice but to bring this to the attention of Alert Pay the payment processing service you used to steal $50.00 USD from me.

I have raised a customer support ticket with them claiming Internet theft under ticket no JDD-272787. Your behaviour has been unprofessional to say the least. Kindly advise me of whether or not you intend to return to me the balance of my account (no. 90985) $75.60 via Alert Pay to my debit card. If you do not intend to return to me the balance of my account at least have the decency to tell me so as to prevent me waisting further time chasing after it.

Equally, if you have closed my account no. 90985 could you please have the courtesy to advise me that it is closed, and if not could you please reset the password.

Your timely response is critical in this matter.

Thank you,

I have not received a response to this email. But upon noticing their attempts to threaten me with legal action I wrote the following email:

Alleged Case Against Me (a/c 90985)
To: ForInvest Group <accounts@forinvest.net>; payments@forinvest.net; ibs@forinvest.net; info@forinvest.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sirs,

I received a voice message on my mobile phone from someone in your legal department. The message was unclear, and I did not get your representatives name. Equally, he called me from a disclosed number, and did not leave a contact number in the voice message. Therefore, I fail to see how I can contact you regarding this if you fail to correspond with me via email, your messenger service or provide me with a contact number.

I challenge you to take action against me. I think you will find that you are in the wrong. Moreover, I fail to see on what basis you will be making a claim against me. I am the apparent victim of your theft of my $50.00 USD deposit, and my $25.60 USD trading profit totalling $75.60 USD.

I would like to advise you that I am a qualified para legal, and your claims of civil action are unquantified. I have asked you in my previous email to clarify if you will be refunding my $75.60. You have failed to do that. Do not make idle threats about legal action on which you have no grounds to make. I will make a brief outline of the facts for you:

1. On the 23rd of August 2010 I deposited with Forinvest Group $50.00 USD with the intent to trade on the foreign exchange,
2. On the 13th of September I made a request to withdraw the balance of my account $75.60 USD via Liberty Reserve (LR),
3. On the 14th of September I made a follow up regarding my withdrawal request via LR through the MT4 internal mail,
4. On the 14th of September you replied that you had processed my withdrawal request to my credit card,
5. On the 14th of September I replied stating the obvious that your company did not have my credit card details and could you explain how you would be returning funds to the card. Your company failed to explain.
6. On the 17th of September I again made attempts to contact your company regarding my withdrawal. You have repeatedly failed to communicate with me or correspond with me regarding my funds,
8. On the 17th of September I raised a ticket with Alert Pay regarding Internet theft.

I would be grateful if you would identify the relevant Statute under Scot's law, which you intend to file your action against me. I put it to you that your telephone call was an attempt to make threats against me for leaving factually correct reviews of your company on the forex peace army and 100forexbrokers.com's websites. The reviews I posted are true and correct. Had you not disabled my account, failed to pay me the balance of my account, and failed to communicate with me regarding how you would refund a credit card, which you do not have the details of (I funded the account with a debit card) I fail to see what grounds you have to contest the truth.

I would be grateful if you would not bore me with idle threats in the future. If you have no intention to return to me the balance of my account please say so, and provide your false justification for doing so. I have waisted enough time and energy over $75.60 USD (£48.35), and the time I have allocated to this email far exceeds the money you owe me.

So please make your position clear, do you intend to return to me the balance of my account or not?

I look forward to your immediate response as a matter of urgency.

Thank you,

After Forinvests idle threats I still have not had a response. I am convinced I have been the victim of internet theft by deception.

DO NOT GIVE FORINVEST YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET IT BACK!:unhappy:

From what I can tell, ForInvests seems to be run by a tiny handful of morons who think they can get their way by spewing lies over and over again. That tactic, plus the writing style are both very similar to how Alessandro from ForexGen would try to "prove" he was right even when caught in a verifiable lie. I wonder if he's the one behind this pathetic ForInvests.net company.

I'd wait until a real lawyer contacts you. Of course, any real lawyer's credentials should be easy to verify on the web. If one does, ask for detailed proof of any inaccuracies in what you've written about For Invests.

Of course, if a real lawyer representing these clowns contacts you (highly unlikely in my opinion), ask for some real info about where ForInvests is based, who the owners are, what regulators they use, who gave them their fictitious 2009 Broker of the Year award, etc. I have the feeling that the risk of exposing themselves will end any potential action.

Exactly Pharaoh!

Pharaoh,

I couldn't agree with you more. First of all they claim to be in the USA, I doubt that. Secondly, they portray themselves as operating out of Switzerland. I have stated the facts, and I have proof. I am fully aware of the law of contract in the UK, and these idiots, clearly, are not aware of it. As far as slander or lible is concerned I simply spoke the truth so their threats are idle ones.

I have learned a quick lesson by sending $50.00 to Forinvest. You get what you pay for. Promises of 1pip on all majors all the time is fanciful at best. I am currently seeking a DMA forex broker. I was running a DMA demo at the same time as my Forinvest demo. Not to my surprise Forinvests prices where off by atleast 3 pips. How can this be? If Forinvest is NDD/STP why are their prices 3 pips behind the interbank prices. You can crossreference Forinvest's prices with any ECN or DMA broker and you will see exactly what I mean.

I can honestly say that $50.00 was well worth the lesson. The education I got from Forinvest's theft is priceless. The additional dent to forinvest's reputation will cost them far more than the $50.00 deposit + $25.60 trading profit they stole from me. Moreover, Forinvest's illegal behaviour put me in contact with the FPA. So for $75.60 I think that was money well spent.

I would just like to add, Forinvest can not claim I used any sort of EA. I've used EA's before but never with Forinvest. In fact, I prefer to trade manually, I love the buzz it gives me:D and trading with EA's doesn't give you that. So I guess Forinvest was upset at my 80% trading success rate.

All I can say is caveat emptor (Buyer Beware) of all these brokers who promise the moon and don't have a space shuttle! They may not be able to give you the moon, as promised, but they can certainly give you a bad day or week or month or... You get the idea!;)

There's one major reason I can think of for a continuous lag - it allows ForInvests to claim that any successful trade is a lag trade. Think of it as a specially designed excuse to confiscate profits, close your account, and even "forget" to refund your initial balance. Of course, this only happens if you trade well. Lose most of the time and I'll bet ForInvests provides wonderful customer service. You already know what happens if you win.

Be glad you got off so cheaply. Right now, there are traders losing a lot more to them to learn the same lessons.

Back