Formosa Auto Trade System, Paycheck autotrade - Scam

Formosa RETURNS are REAL

I have purchased a Turbo Formosa system some weks ago and have made well over 6k profit in just over a month - If anyone wishes to contact me please do so 0406 164 1523354 - many skeptics miss opportunities !

So far so good.

I have a Formosa system and its producing good returns.

After a few weeks of trading its been profitable every day. It's still early and I'm waiting for the wheels to come off because, as a few people on here have said, it seems too good to be true. This was the recurring thought I wrestled with before deciding to take the risk. In the end, for me, it came down to one thing; can I afford to lose the money I put at risk? I guess thats true of most investments though. If you want a risk free 7% return put your money in the bank.

Investing in Formasa was/is something of a leap of faith. There's not much information available and I only got involved because I know well and trust the person who introduced me to it. I felt the returns were worth the risk.

First milestone for me is when profits exceed my initial investment and I'm playing with the house's money. Hoping that fortune favours the brave and that I get there.

I will occasionally post back on here to let interested people know that it's still working - or if it all blows up spectacularly in my face!

Hey Pharaoh, thanks buddy!

Hello Susan! Are you out there?

I've issued a very simple challenge. Will you accept or not?

If your product does what you claim, this will be a ton of good PR for you and will give you a pile of sales. If you don't bother to reply, I think your lack of answer will speak for itself.

Hello Susan! Are you out there?

I've issued a very simple challenge. Will you accept or not?

If your product does what you claim, this will be a ton of good PR for you and will give you a pile of sales. If you don't bother to reply, I think your lack of answer will speak for itself.

I can't wait to see if the challenge will be taken up, I'll place by bet on no. You should take it up though Susan, Pharaoh only wants three consistent months of success, I would want like two years to pony up that kind of money. This is a huge risk with a pile of money and a whole 45 day money back guarantee that will probably be impossible to recover. For those that have bought the system, the day you get up to your initial investment, cash out. At least then you would not have really lost anything.

I am a skeptic for sure......I'll check back in two years and see if it's still making money

Do you guys really want to tell us that you actually paid $15,980 and bought the system?
Without any evidence?
Without at least a website?
With a contact person on a @gmail account?
Without having read any reviews about it?

I just can not believe it. Here is my proposal.

ForexGrowthBot costs $70 and has a proven performance of $713,50 weekly (=3.070 monthly) on a $5000 account for more than 3 months. And it comes with a 60 days money back guarantee!

If you would have invested this money $15,980 + $5,000 (For the account) and put them all in one account and let the FGB trade it for you, you would have a profit of $12.870 per month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):p:D:mad::eek:oh::):shocked:

Do you want me to calculate also the profits for the Turbo package? ;)

you do that mate,but myself and 150 others so far may have banked a small fortune by then

Uh huh, make sure you come back and let us know how it's going in a year....

The small fortune has already been made if this were true $15980 * 150 = $2397000. I got a system also that I can string you along on for 45 days with no proof of results, mine is only $10000. Any takers?

Last edited:
Hmmmmm....seems like most strong supporters and advocate of "successful trading system" comes from 1 post FPA members....and many with basically the same writing style.

And at a hefty usd15,980 and usd23,100 per pop, seems pretty pricey and...well...highly suspicious!

Hmmmmm....seems like most strong supporters and advocate of "successful trading system" comes from 1 post FPA members....and many with basically the same writing style.

Right Rahman.
And the strangest thing is that they joined, made this wonderful post and never logged in again! What a diabolic coincidence:p

I think if these people really managed to sell this system even to one person and got $15,980 for it, they deserve a special treatment as "Cleverest Sales Person" and the customer should be rewarded with the price of "Cleverest Investor"

Awwww, c'mon guys. Just because their sales rep pretending to be a client disappears when given a simple challenge and all the other supporters are one post wonders trying to make money doesn't mean it's automatically a ripoff.

It just means that it's 99.99999999999999999999999% likely to be a ripoff. :D

So, any of you one-post-wonders who claim to be making a fortune willing to strap on a pair and take up the challenge that Susan quickly slithered away from? Or will you all crawl back into your holes, only later to be replaced by some more "wow, it works so great, buy it now with no evidence" type posts under new names?

Show some REAL proof and I'll happily part with my hard earned cash. Keep trying to gain my (or anyone else's) money without proof and I'll happily call this whole system a scam.

Back