FormulaFX fraud alert / corretora fraudulenta

FraudAlert

Recruit
[In Portuguese]

Atenção, serve o presente aviso para alertar todos os potenciais investidores acerca da forma como a corretora FormulaFX está a tratar os seus clientes.

Tenho conhecimento de dezenas (para não dizer centenas) de clientes que estão com as suas contas bloqueadas, sem acesso aos seus fundos. Acusam os clientes de fazer operações ilegais e não provam nem demonstram absolutamente nada. Isso acontece maioritariamente sempre que alguém tenta fazer uma retirada.

Corretora fraudulenta, quando você ganha dinheiro e pede saque eles bloqueiam a sua conta durante meses, dizendo que estão à procura de operações ilegais. Como as operações ilegais não existem eles ficam a enrolar durante meses, dizem que não há previsão para terem resultados conclusivos.

A corretora não permite o uso de EA’s aos seus clientes, e por outro lado faz publicidade a negociação automizada e disponibiliza (ou vende?) EA’s aos clientes!!! Quando você usa um EA eles simplesmente dizem que não é permitido e retiram todos os seus fundos.

No site deles afirmam que são regulados pela FMRRC, empresa que regula apenas cidadãos da Rússia. Ou seja, a regulação que eles possuem e exibem como se fosse um troféu é apenas para enganar pois não abrange praticamente ninguém em todo o mundo (a não ser que tenha a sorte de ser um cliente Russo, e mesmo assim tenho as minhas dúvidas se essa regulação é eficiente e isenta).

Todas as “promoções” que a corretora oferece são feitas de modo a que o seu capital fique retido com eles. Impõem negociações mínimas de um número de lotes muito elevado, de tal forma que em alguns casos só ao fim de anos de negociação você consegue ter acesso ao seu depósito de novo.

De início estão constantemente a ligar por telefone, skype, email,solicitando para efectuar depósitos. Mesmo depois de fazer depósito continuam a ligar com “promoções” encobertas por cláusulas que nunca revelam e que servem apenas para reter o dinheiro do cliente durante meses ou anos sem que ele possa efectuar uma retirada. A partir do momento em que o cliente pede para fazer um saque todos da corretora ficam incontactáveis, deixando de responder a qualquer comunicação. Durante semanas ou meses seguidos a única resposta que dão é que não têm previsão para efectuar o saque do cliente.

Por isso deixo aqui o meu alerta, nunca coloque um único dolar numa conta da FormulaFX. A probabilidade de nunca voltar a ver esse dinheiro é enorme.

[In English]

Attention, serve this notice to alert all potential investors about how the FormulaFX broker is treating their customers.

I have knowledge of dozens (if not hundreds) of clients who are with their accounts blocked, without access to their funds. They accuse customers that they are making illegal operations and do not prove or show anything. This happens mainly when someone tries to make a withdrawal.

Fraudulent broker, when you win money and ask for a withdrawal they block your account for months, saying they are looking for illegal operations. As the illegal operations do not exist they are rolling for months, they say they have no plans to have conclusive results.

The broker does not allow the use of EA's to their customers, and on the other hand they advertise automated trading and offer (or sell?) EA's customers!!! When you use an EA they just say it's not allowed and they remove all your funds from your account.

On their website claim that are regulated by FMRRC, a company that only helps citizens of Russia. Ie, regulation that they possess and exhibit like a trophy is just to fool you and does not cover mostly anyone in the world (unless you are lucky enough to be a Russian customer, yet I have my doubts if that regulation is efficient and exempted).

All "promotion" that the broker offers are made so that your capital is retained with them. If you accept a promotion you’ll be imposed as minimum negotiating a very high number of lots, so that in some cases only after years of negotiation you can get access to your funds again. And they only tell you this when you want to withdrawal.

Initially they are constantly calling you by phone, skype, email, asking to make deposits. Even after making deposit continue to call you with "promotions" with hidden clauses that they never show and that only serve to retain the customer money for months or years without the possibility of making a withdrawal. From the moment the customer asks to make a withdrawal all account managers become unreachable, failing to respond to any communication. For weeks or months at the only answer they give is that there are expected date to make the customer's withdrawal.

So I leave here my warning, never place a single dollar in an account FormulaFX. The probability of never seeing again this money is huge.

Even though some regulators are not very effective, imagine if dozens (if not hundreds) of traders filed complaints against the broker with the FMRRC in the same week. That trophy regulation they are displaying might end up getting revoked.

Hi I'm new in this forum and I see that many people complain about this broker... but I don't know I never had a problem with them... Operating for 9 months with this specific broker

Spam Cat thinks people should CLICK HERE to read another thread you posted in before listening to your claims.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back