Fort Financial Services scam appropriates customers' profits

tran dinh bao

Recruit
https://www.fortfs.com/vi
I have a transaction on Fort Financial Services, I choose to trade the type of fix spread that the company offers to do business on the software that their company provides, I trade from July 16, 2020 to 12/08/2020, the company voluntarily went to delete my profit without any reason, I don't know how to sue their company for profit, hope the community of traders help me. Legal or corporate financial inspector avoids scams for others

Attachments

Mark Miller (FortFS)

FortFS Representative
All information and details were provided to Mr. tran dinh bao via email.

In short, this is the case of deliberate using of specific well-known technical weaknesses of the MT4/5 trading platform (non market quotes, arbitrage). To abuse these technical weaknesses, 4 clearly interconnected profiles were created.
In addition, we can inform you that all transactions made on non-market quotes were canceled and the amount remained on the account after this procedure (equal to the amount of the deposit) was refunded.

tran dinh bao

Recruit
Hi Mr. Mark Miller, I hope your explanations are completely reasonable if there is an investigation of your company's financial situation from the licensee, I trade on the MT4 platform your company provide, I choose the fix spread that your company provides, the MT4 software is directly managed by the company, I only trade exactly as the software provides by my forex trading experience. I . I feel that Mr. Mark Miller is a representative for FortFS but completely gives incorrect reasons about forex trading law compared to most other companies. I have attached the report so that every trader can see that I trade in complete transparency with no potential for profit, as Mr. Mark Miller said.

I have been trading for 1 month, my profits are completely transparent, but the company voluntarily deleted and gave an illegal explanation forex, if the company discovered that I was trading for profit, why not send an email Or delete the report I nagy at that time but have to wait 1 month after illegally hacking into the client's account to recover profits without explaining email, according to the transaction regulations, the company has done too much and self-violated customer accounts without proof, please see the report I have attached and the FPA forum team review and reclaim equity investors who have been scammed by FortFS.