Fort Financial Services scam appropriates customers' profits

tran dinh bao

Recruit
https://www.fortfs.com/vi
I have a transaction on Fort Financial Services, I choose to trade the type of fix spread that the company offers to do business on the software that their company provides, I trade from July 16, 2020 to 12/08/2020, the company voluntarily went to delete my profit without any reason, I don't know how to sue their company for profit, hope the community of traders help me. Legal or corporate financial inspector avoids scams for others

Attachments

• IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 7
All information and details were provided to Mr. tran dinh bao via email.

In short, this is the case of deliberate using of specific well-known technical weaknesses of the MT4/5 trading platform (non market quotes, arbitrage). To abuse these technical weaknesses, 4 clearly interconnected profiles were created.
In addition, we can inform you that all transactions made on non-market quotes were canceled and the amount remained on the account after this procedure (equal to the amount of the deposit) was refunded.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Aug 28, 2020 at 9:35 AM

Hi Mr. Mark Miller, I hope your explanations are completely reasonable if there is an investigation of your company's financial situation from the licensee, I trade on the MT4 platform your company provide, I choose the fix spread that your company provides, the MT4 software is directly managed by the company, I only trade exactly as the software provides by my forex trading experience. I . I feel that Mr. Mark Miller is a representative for FortFS but completely gives incorrect reasons about forex trading law compared to most other companies. I have attached the report so that every trader can see that I trade in complete transparency with no potential for profit, as Mr. Mark Miller said.

I have been trading for 1 month, my profits are completely transparent, but the company voluntarily deleted and gave an illegal explanation forex, if the company discovered that I was trading for profit, why not send an email Or delete the report I nagy at that time but have to wait 1 month after illegally hacking into the client's account to recover profits without explaining email, according to the transaction regulations, the company has done too much and self-violated customer accounts without proof, please see the report I have attached and the FPA forum team review and reclaim equity investors who have been scammed by FortFS.

Back